Is Donald Trump already finished? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 06:05:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Is Donald Trump already finished? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Is he already done?
Yes

No

Unsure

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 102

Author Topic: Is Donald Trump already finished?  (Read 2589 times)
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« on: June 22, 2016, 09:21:02 AM »

Is the Trumpster already done?

A brief summary:

- No money, no funny: He’s in deep trouble with campaign finances. No cash in his campaign pocket and GOP donors are either reluctant to give him a penny or have abandoned him at all. He isn’t liquid enough to fund large portions out of his own money; likely because he isn’t as rich as he claims or he’s even bankrupt. Without cash, no commercials, no staffers etc. That also hurts his image, because it proves that he isn’t as rich and successful as he always claims to be. And that he’s unable to get donations. If he’s unable to convince donors, how is he able to work with congress and renegotiating trade deals?

- The the next problem without cash: His campaign lacks organization and a ground operation. He has no campaign infrastructure, because he has no clue how to run a national campaign. And the party is not helping him.

- The party is divided and doesn’t support him. His support among elites is very thin. Continued talk of nuking him at the convention isn’t helpful at all. Others have already written off this election cycle.

- Polling numbers are in the toilet, especially with important voter groups (women, blacks, lations). His negative ratings are through the roof. It’s extremely difficult to turn that around, especially because he isn’t willing to change. He believes, that being a bully will deliver him the presidency as it delivered the nomination. He doesn’t get it, that a primary campaign is a complete different story than a general election campaign.

- Hillary and the Democrats just started to attack him and expose all his failures and lies. Many things are still in the doubt: Trump University, his tax returns and other lawsuits. All these things have the potential to worsen his numbers even further.

Looks like the Trumpster is already toast before the general election campaign hasn’t even fully started.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2016, 08:56:51 AM »

I just read that Trump and the RNC just raised $11 million since Tuesday. That's really good. If they can keep it up maybe they can raise a bunch more. And maybe Trump's campaign is going to get its act together. Maybe he's not actually finished before he's even begun.

Frankly, I'd rather see him try and whip up a good campaign that the RNC can be proud of. I'm kind of feeling sorry for the people who want to vote for him, but have been having a hard time because of all the buffoonery Trump has been engaging in.

It would be nice if he could get serious, and I'm serious about that. I'd rather Trump start towing the line, walking the straight and narrow, and actually try to be Presidential. Would it kill him?

It wouldn’t kill him, but he just doesn’t like it. He’s not that kind of a guy who appears presidential. It’s not his thing. He just likes to be a bully.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2016, 09:50:49 AM »

I just read that Trump and the RNC just raised $11 million since Tuesday. That's really good. If they can keep it up maybe they can raise a bunch more. And maybe Trump's campaign is going to get its act together. Maybe he's not actually finished before he's even begun.

Frankly, I'd rather see him try and whip up a good campaign that the RNC can be proud of. I'm kind of feeling sorry for the people who want to vote for him, but have been having a hard time because of all the buffoonery Trump has been engaging in.

It would be nice if he could get serious, and I'm serious about that. I'd rather Trump start towing the line, walking the straight and narrow, and actually try to be Presidential. Would it kill him?

It wouldn’t kill him, but he just doesn’t like it. He’s not that kind of a guy who appears presidential. It’s not his thing. He just likes to be a bully.

And people are eating up his garbage. That's also sad.

Just a minority of people. Voters will reject this narcisisst fraud on election day.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies