NH-SEN 2022 Megathread: General Dysfunction (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 01:59:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  NH-SEN 2022 Megathread: General Dysfunction (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NH-SEN 2022 Megathread: General Dysfunction  (Read 41715 times)
kwabbit

« on: November 06, 2021, 09:51:25 PM »

What happened in Virginia must have emboldened him.

This is true, though I think the race would lean toward him even if McAuliffe won in VA. Now he has pretty much nothing to fear if he does make a bid. As for myself I'm on the fence about who to support if he runs. I usually oppose Republicans and Phil Scott and Charlie Baker are more my type, but Sununu doesn't seem too bad, though I wish he'd made NH enter the interstate climate agreement that Baker, Scott and Larry Hogan put their states in.

I'm a moderate Republican who voted for Biden too. But if you're at the point where your heart wants the Democrat to win most of the time, that should tell you that you're not a centrist Republican, you're a centrist Democrat. Sununu is very moderate. Any self-described moderate Republican should support him.
kwabbit

« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2021, 01:31:02 PM »

I think he would be a good recruit. The Sununu name is popular and although he lost in 2008, he wasn’t unpopular. Definitely stronger than any of the Trump crazies.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies