NC (Quinnipiac): Trump +2 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 04:11:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election
  2024 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  NC (Quinnipiac): Trump +2 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NC (Quinnipiac): Trump +2  (Read 1006 times)
BlueSwan
blueswan
Junior Chimp
Denmark

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -7.30

« on: April 10, 2024, 02:51:53 PM »

I don't believe that NC is truly in play unless it is somehow a Biden landslide. Biden should focus on PA, MI and WI (and possibly AZ given the abortion ruling). This is the path of least resistance.
BlueSwan
blueswan
Junior Chimp
Denmark

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -7.30

« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2024, 11:01:30 PM »

I don't believe that NC is truly in play unless it is somehow a Biden landslide. Biden should focus on PA, MI and WI (and possibly AZ given the abortion ruling). This is the path of least resistance.

Biden came within one percent the last time, and it was close in every election since 2008. Of course the state is in play.
The things is that NC has consistently been voting around 6 points to the right of the nation in every presidential election since 2008. That leads me to the idea that Biden likely only wins NC in a decisive overall win. It would be surprising if NC was anywhere near being the tipping point state.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies