Nazi prison guard living in Tennessee gets deported (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 26, 2024, 10:44:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Nazi prison guard living in Tennessee gets deported (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Nazi prison guard living in Tennessee gets deported  (Read 7560 times)
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« on: February 21, 2021, 01:42:07 AM »

Fuzzy Bear and The Reckoning defending a literal Nazi is not surprising.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2021, 12:52:48 PM »

Can we please stop calling this man a Nazi? It seems rather unfair to hold someone to a label which they were more or less forced into 75 years ago as a teenager. People can change and circumstances need to be taken into account.

As someone whose family was reduced to a single branch by the Nazis, no.

I agree people can change and circumstances must be taken into account. I agree this person may have atoned and felt remorse. To a Christian that's what is needed to forgive. I find that capacity to forgive admirable in most cases. This man's crime is not your crime to forgive.

Whether justice comes from society or from God - as you believe - is something each of us can decide on our own, but our country must have rules and fairness. The debt owed to my people and to others is greater than this man's retirement. He should face a fully fair trial and accept that involvement excludes him from forgiveness by some of us. When he dies, God can weigh in. That might seem unfair and cold, but that coldness might disincentivize the heat of fascist ovens.

I abhor Nazism in all its forms.  I abhor Fascism.  It's ridiculous that I would have to defend this here, but I abhor these things and condemn them unequivocally.  

To Charcolt:  I abhor what was done to your family.  Nothing justifies it.  I certainly hope that those responsible received justice.  But that doesn't give you the right to libel me.  And what you said about me is a libelous personal attack.  I haven't done that to you.  

People on the Left here feel free to libel people here.  I am certainly hoping that the Moderation Team is not going to be a party to that.

It's only libel if what we're saying is false.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2021, 02:41:50 PM »

What does that accomplish exactly? They will not escape God’s punishment. Who cares if they escape ours, as long as they are not harming anyone in the process?

Every single one of us who has to live in reality.

It literally doesn’t effect any of us if this 95 year old is living outside of prison, other than “it doesn’t fit my preconceived notion of justice.”

Weird how you Republicans only seem to care about rehabilitative justice when it's a Nazi.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2021, 02:50:27 PM »

What does that accomplish exactly? They will not escape God’s punishment. Who cares if they escape ours, as long as they are not harming anyone in the process?

Every single one of us who has to live in reality.

It literally doesn’t effect any of us if this 95 year old is living outside of prison, other than “it doesn’t fit my preconceived notion of justice.”

Weird how you Republicans only seem to care about rehabilitative justice when it's a Nazi.

Who said I’m a Republican?

Your avatar?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies