who would you support for massachusetts governor? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 26, 2024, 10:46:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  who would you support for massachusetts governor? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ...
kerry healey (r)

tom reilly (d)

deval patrick (d)

chris gabrieli (d)

christy mihos (pompous ass)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 50

Author Topic: who would you support for massachusetts governor?  (Read 5775 times)
socaldem
skolodji

« on: May 16, 2006, 02:55:04 PM »

I'd probably support Healey, because she's a Republican.

I bet Deval Patrick will do really well in Southie....Tongue

I find it so funny how one of the most liberal states is also considered one of the most unfriendly states to blacks.  Very interesting, and says a lot about the true feelings of liberals, as opposed to what they say.

Considering that Massachusetts is one of only two states that have elected post-reconstruction black sentators and given it has such a small black population, I'm not sure its valid to say the state is unfriendly to blacks.  Its white population is certainly less unfriendly to electing blacks than in nearly any other state in the nation...

That said, I am somewhat disappointed in Patrick, who seems to have some corporate ties that I'm rather skeptical about and, imho, is kinda hyped by the blogospheric types.

I'd stick with Tom Reilly...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies