Hammy vs Horus (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 03:29:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Hammy vs Horus (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Hammy vs Horus
Hammy

Horus

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 58

Author Topic: Hammy vs Horus  (Read 1035 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« on: October 16, 2020, 12:23:46 PM »

Both are annoying but in addition to not being quite as much of a knee jerk doomer or as intellectually dishonest in doing so, Hammy also isn't an anti-Semite. So easy choice.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2020, 12:19:08 PM »

Both are annoying but in addition to not being quite as much of a knee jerk doomer or as intellectually dishonest in doing so, Hammy also isn't an anti-Semite. So easy choice.
Wait what?
He was temp banned for it awhile ago. Most of his worst posts have been deleted but he's made some pretty disgusting comments trying to downplay anti-Semitic hate crimes and talking about how Jews are so privileged and use that to oppress others
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2020, 12:36:16 PM »

Wait what?
He was temp banned for it awhile ago. Most of his worst posts have been deleted but he's made some pretty disgusting comments trying to downplay anti-Semitic hate crimes and talking about how Jews are so privileged and use that to oppress others

I have never been temp banned you lying freak.

Wanna see a good example of antisemitism? Look no further than your disgusting comments on the poll of orthodox jews.
Eh I can't find the mention, I think I confused you with Naso because you both were frequently mentioned together by Mr. X in his complaint threads about that and Naso was previously temp banned before his permaban for that. Still there's deleted posts and the fact that Mr. X is complaining at all.

It's not anti-Semitic to want people to leave a group that votes against your party so they can become more friendly towards your party. Also the biggest critics of Hasidism and their practices are other Jews.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2020, 12:40:08 PM »

Wait what?

I have never been temp banned you lying freak.

Wanna see a good example of antisemitism? Look no further than your disgusting comments on the poll of orthodox jews.
Eh I can't find the mention, I think I confused you with Naso because you both were frequently mentioned together by Mr. X in his complaint threads about that and Naso was previously temp banned before his permaban for that. Still there's deleted posts and the fact that Mr. X is complaining at all.

It's not anti-Semitic to want people to leave a group that votes against your party so they can become more friendly towards your party. Also the biggest critics of Hasidism and their practices are other Jews.

You didn't just want them to leave the Hasidic movement, you wanted them to "find Christ" and then told PQG she should leave hinduism. You are a terrible person.
I didn't say that.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2020, 06:53:30 PM »

BRTD does make some pretty difficult-to-defend comments about members of religions that aren't hipster Christianity, but Horus of all posters white-knighting for Orthodox Jews is awfully rich considering some of what he's said about them in the past. I can't find the post about the Arab states invading and ethnically cleansing Israel that ends "as for the Haredim, I don't care what happens to them" so I assume it must have been moderated, but I very clearly remember him making it.

This is a slap fight between two posters both of whom have long histories of sh**tting on observant Jews to flatter their own religious ideologies, but at least BRTD has the excuse of being a goy from North Dakota who doesn't have as much reason to know better.
One other big red flag on him to me was how fond he was of Jeremy Corbyn despite not really being similar ideologically. Obviously simply liking Corbyn doesn't make one an anti-Semite but someone of a more neoliberal orientation doing so raises red flags, this isn't the same as rose emoji Corbyn stans being willfully blind to or willing to overlook the anti-Semitic concerns in regards to him.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies