Right-winger declares that Obama is really a Muslim (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 04:12:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Right-winger declares that Obama is really a Muslim (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Right-winger declares that Obama is really a Muslim  (Read 5465 times)
Michael Z
Mike
YaBB God
Political Matrix
E: -5.88, S: -4.72

« on: December 19, 2006, 07:37:42 PM »
« edited: December 19, 2006, 07:41:45 PM by Michael Z »

Actually she's way better looking than Ann Coulter.  Not that that says anything at all.

And sh**t like this is what makes me think Obama may not be our best candidate.  I'm afraid America is too ignorant for Obama.

No, I think the majority of Americans are bright enough not to fall for this kind of crap.
Michael Z
Mike
YaBB God
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2006, 08:08:24 PM »

Actually she's way better looking than Ann Coulter.  Not that that says anything at all.

And sh**t like this is what makes me think Obama may not be our best candidate.  I'm afraid America is too ignorant for Obama.

No, I think the majority of Americans are bright enough not to fall for this kind of crap.

Have faith, my friend.  Obama is a special candidate.

I hope so.  I may jump on his bandwagon in the next few months, I'm just not quite ready yet.

I'm with TNM there. If Obama wins the nomination it'll be the first time since 1960 that the Democrats have a candidate they can be genuinely enthusiastic about, and after decades of partisan bickering the US could finally have a President who brings everyone together. Call me a hopeless romantic, but I'm optimistic enough to believe that.
Michael Z
Mike
YaBB God
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2006, 08:20:23 PM »

I'm with TNM there. If Obama wins the nomination it'll be the first time since 1960 that the Democrats have a candidate they can be genuinely enthusiastic about,

Don't forget '72!

I mean all of the party as opposed to just the hard left wing. Cheesy
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies