A thread to acknowledge Labor’s comeback (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 11:53:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  A thread to acknowledge Labor’s comeback (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A thread to acknowledge Labor’s comeback  (Read 936 times)
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« on: August 22, 2022, 02:35:59 AM »

Feds+DA+RevCom [Reactionary] Combine for 9 seats!!!!

DOWN WITH LABOR!!!

You had 11 last cycle, we'll take this rate of improvement. Whatever the result, WD has brought the Labor Party back from the dead.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2022, 06:58:40 PM »

So abortion is literally in play with BaconKing's resignation. Truly wondering if Cao will try to do something.

Kaiser has been nominated to the seat and he is hardly a pro-life vote if his past is any indication (the Lincoln 20 week ban was passed at a referendum over his objections). His confirmation is the purview of the Lincoln General Court. I can't speak for anyone else, but I personally will not make his views on this topic an issue as the Lincoln ban has already been challenged and upheld.

Yes, the President has a final veto at the very end of the process, but I'm not aware of any case in which that has actually been used.

We only let Blair retire once Griff had beaten YT, this must be the first time that real life has created an early vacancy and prevented one party from managing the process.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies