A thread to acknowledge Labor’s comeback
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 05:12:20 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  A thread to acknowledge Labor’s comeback
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A thread to acknowledge Labor’s comeback  (Read 923 times)
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 20, 2022, 10:47:34 PM »

WD is one of the greatest chairs of Labor.
Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: 0.00

P P P
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2022, 08:23:55 PM »
« Edited: August 21, 2022, 08:29:12 PM by PPT Spark »

Quote me from last night on Discord. LOL
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2022, 11:58:08 PM »

Who won?
Attorney General, LGC Speaker, and Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2022, 12:38:21 AM »

Feds+DA+RevCom [Reactionary] Combine for 9 seats!!!!

DOWN WITH LABOR!!!
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2022, 02:35:59 AM »

Feds+DA+RevCom [Reactionary] Combine for 9 seats!!!!

DOWN WITH LABOR!!!

You had 11 last cycle, we'll take this rate of improvement. Whatever the result, WD has brought the Labor Party back from the dead.
AGA
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -5.39

P P
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2022, 08:50:33 AM »

Yes, I noticed that they registered a lot of people lately.
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: -6.96

P P P

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2022, 01:45:09 PM »
« Edited: August 22, 2022, 03:01:39 PM by Vice President ReaganClinton »

Source
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2022, 01:47:05 PM »

It's ironic that the senate has never been so often equally divided when it was decided to massively expand its size
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2022, 11:43:51 PM »

Average election Saturday hot take (ages like milk).
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2022, 05:46:26 PM »

So abortion is literally in play with BaconKing's resignation. Truly wondering if Cao will try to do something.
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2022, 06:50:30 PM »

So abortion is literally in play with BaconKing's resignation. Truly wondering if Cao will try to do something.

Kaiser has been nominated to the seat and he is hardly a pro-life vote if his past is any indication (the Lincoln 20 week ban was passed at a referendum over his objections). His confirmation is the purview of the Lincoln General Court. I can't speak for anyone else, but I personally will not make his views on this topic an issue as the Lincoln ban has already been challenged and upheld.

Yes, the President has a final veto at the very end of the process, but I'm not aware of any case in which that has actually been used.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2022, 06:57:27 PM »

I think last week's election went pretty well, all things considered. Glad to be working with my new colleagues in the Democratic Alliance.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2022, 06:58:40 PM »

Kaiser has been nominated to the seat and he is hardly a pro-life vote if his past is any indication (the Lincoln 20 week ban was passed at a referendum over his objections). His confirmation is the purview of the Lincoln General Court. I can't speak for anyone else, but I personally will not make his views on this topic an issue as the Lincoln ban has already been challenged and upheld.

Yes, the President has a final veto at the very end of the process, but I'm not aware of any case in which that has actually been used.

We only let Blair retire once Griff had beaten YT, this must be the first time that real life has created an early vacancy and prevented one party from managing the process.
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2022, 09:28:34 PM »

We only let Blair retire once Griff had beaten YT, this must be the first time that real life has created an early vacancy and prevented one party from managing the process.

Parties managing the process is not interesting when you are not part of the dominant party. It's a patronage appointment. It's fixed.
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2022, 06:50:35 AM »

Parties managing the process is not interesting when you are not part of the dominant party. It's a patronage appointment. It's fixed.

Seems like a decent incentive to be the dominant party.
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2022, 04:21:06 PM »

Seems like a decent incentive to be the dominant party.

Or a disincentive to stay involved in the game.
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2022, 07:07:01 PM »

Since the nominee has changed: Rpryor might be more persuadable on the issue than Kaiser, but I still don't expect PoliticsFan to be overturned.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies