Atlasian foreign policy regarding the Bonapartist Republic of Puerto Rico (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 07:37:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Atlasian foreign policy regarding the Bonapartist Republic of Puerto Rico (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Atlasian foreign policy regarding the Bonapartist Republic of Puerto Rico  (Read 2438 times)
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: August 06, 2008, 09:43:48 PM »

I strongly support his coup in the face of the Dirty South secessionists. I also support Andy Jackson in his formation of the Provisional Republic of Columbia.

I propose that we all propose legislation in our various regions to recognize the independence of these two regions, & pledge soldiers to defend them against the armies of the Dirty South. WHO'S WITH ME!
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2008, 10:30:40 PM »

Why would they need defense forces?  The Dirty South is perfectly willing to let them go and has no intentions of using force at all.

That's what you say now. However, what if the Dirty South secedes? What if the rest of the nation takes action & their nations ally with Atlasia? What do you do then?
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2008, 11:03:08 PM »

As a coffee and tea merchant, I hope that the Atlasian Security Service will secure the harbour.

You realize that SPC was the guy who proposed secession, right? This means that if war breaks out, the Atlasian Army may have to face off against ASS guards.

Unless of course, you're talking about harbours in the Southeast, in which case he'll probably raid any cargo you try to ship there. Don't worry, though. The Pacific Region will always welcome your beverages. Cheesy
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2008, 01:50:22 AM »

Unless Atlasia is willing to violate their own constitution, there will be no war between the Dirty South and Atlasia. The Dirty South is perfectly willing to remain on good relations with Atlasia, even willing to send delegates to the Atlasian Senate. We have also recognized the independence of Puerto Rico and Columbia, since we are not hypocrits. If there is a war, Atlasia will be the one instigating it, and violating their constitution. Thus, ASS troops will be defending the Dirty South is Atlasia decides to violate their constitution and invade the peaceful Dirty South.

Don't worry. Our crack team of lawyers is working around the clock to cook up a constitutional basis for any war that may result. Wink
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2008, 04:01:16 PM »

Well this is deja-vu, not only has the South attempted to seceed before but True Democrat moved to Puerto Rico and declared himself Emperor about two years ago in an attempt to try to make things interesting.

I was not Emperor.  I simply seceded, but I think I made it into a republic.

Why did the secession fail?
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2008, 04:24:44 PM »

Well this is deja-vu, not only has the South attempted to seceed before but True Democrat moved to Puerto Rico and declared himself Emperor about two years ago in an attempt to try to make things interesting.

I was not Emperor.  I simply seceded, but I think I made it into a republic.

Why did the secession fail?

Nobody cared so it all ended from lack of anything interesting happening because of it.

Well that's probably less likely to happen here. Cheesy
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies