On deregistration (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 09:59:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  On deregistration (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: On deregistration  (Read 981 times)
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« on: June 21, 2021, 01:41:27 AM »

If you deregister because you lost an election you’re a loser and a coward. Not only that but you’ll inevitably want to come back in a couple weeks or months anyway. I’ll introduce a bill in the new Senate to ban reregistration for at least six months if you choose to deregister. Live with the consequences of your own actions.
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2021, 11:24:46 PM »

I would like to make it clear, since I knew this would happen, that I did NOT rage quit. I had already lost interest in this game beforehand and I made the decision before I knew the results, and I have no intention of re-registering. And frankly why would I when people here are such jackasses about it? Who actually gives a damn about being a loser and a coward in a fake election game? Good riddance to you people.

For the record, I believe this argument was entirely unrelated to your deregistering, since it started with a discussion on the discord.
Yeah this wasn’t aimed specifically at Ninja but just at the concept in general. Because it’s a recurring problem.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies