Sen. Tom Coburn (R-OK) still undecided about 2010. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 06:29:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2010 Elections
  Sen. Tom Coburn (R-OK) still undecided about 2010. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sen. Tom Coburn (R-OK) still undecided about 2010.  (Read 11397 times)
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« on: May 05, 2009, 10:47:39 AM »

I'm certainly no fan of Henry....but pretty much anybody is better than Coburn. Let's hope he does run for Governor.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2009, 05:23:18 AM »

even as a Democrat, I want to do everything in my power to keep my own party under the 60 seat mark.

Yeah I'd have to wonder why you'd be a member of a party if you want their agenda to be blocked at every turn.

I knew that was coming Tongue  The reason for my position is I don't like the entire agenda that the Democrats have.  I like to think of myself as an Independent-thinking Democrat.  I do not want the extremes in either party to have much control.  While I do not like a lot of Tom Coburn's politics, I am not much of a fan of dyed-in-the-wool liberals such as Harry Reid, Chuck Schumer, Barney Frank (though he's in the House), just to name a few.

Of course, it shouldn't be suprising since I have several Republican social views.

I'm still thinking about it, though.  I haven't made up my mind just yet.

Well good for you....You can be proud to be representative of your state.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies