Biden addresses age concerns on Seth Meyers (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 04:36:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Biden addresses age concerns on Seth Meyers (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Biden addresses age concerns on Seth Meyers  (Read 764 times)
oldtimer
Greece

« on: February 29, 2024, 12:27:54 PM »

This thread is sad, it's like a family trying to ignore that grandpa is on his last legs, except that grandpa is the president of the united states. People are clapping because he spoke in complete sentences for a minute before trailing off at the end. Don't tell me how worse Trump is, I'm convinced, but I'm unsure how many other Americans are. If we lose this election, I'll never understand why we went with a dude that looks and sounds this bad, with the fate of American democracy supposedly on the line.

He has gotten an awful lot of stuff done for a grandpa on his last legs.
This response highlights a lot of the issues with the Biden campaign, the idea that if they're the adults in the room and advocate for smart policies, people will come around. If Trump has shown anything, elections are about narrative more than anything. Biden looks and sounds old and that matters more than the CHIPS act or whatever, people don't vote based on that stuff. But sure, let's keep selling the bills nobody outside of political nerds have heard of, that'll turn the ship around.

The way I see it is that the things Biden passed where popular then, but caused unpopular backlash later when implemented.

The reverse of Obamacare.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies