Dick Cheney endorses Gina Haspel and a return to torture (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 07:19:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Dick Cheney endorses Gina Haspel and a return to torture (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Dick Cheney endorses Gina Haspel and a return to torture  (Read 3822 times)
Dr Oz Lost Party!
PittsburghSteel
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« on: May 10, 2018, 12:39:49 PM »

This is when you know Gina Haspel must NEVER be confirmed...

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/05/cheney-endorses-gina-haspel-for-cia-and-a-return-to-torture.html
Dr Oz Lost Party!
PittsburghSteel
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2018, 10:48:07 PM »

Gina Haspel is an extremely qualified nominee who has bipartisan support. I look forward to her being confirmed.

Begone troll.
Dr Oz Lost Party!
PittsburghSteel
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2018, 08:52:50 PM »

You wanna talk torture? How about being trapped in a 110 story building that’s on fire and your choices are to burn, suffocate, jump 1300 feet to your death, or die in a structural collapse. I’m absolutely not against waterboarding or shocking these absolute animals

She oversaw the torturing of a pregnant woman. Shackled, beaten, and starved. Her baby almost died.
Dr Oz Lost Party!
PittsburghSteel
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2018, 09:01:48 PM »

You wanna talk torture? How about being trapped in a 110 story building that’s on fire and your choices are to burn, suffocate, jump 1300 feet to your death, or die in a structural collapse. I’m absolutely not against waterboarding or shocking these absolute animals

She oversaw the torturing of a pregnant woman. Shackled, beaten, and starved. Her baby almost died.

And we had children on the planes that those animals rammed into the towers. Idgaf what the price is for hunting down those bitches. It’s war. And if the choice is our people or their people, I’d choose to save our people 100% of the time

She tortured an INNOCENT pregnant woman. So to get back at the terrorists we torture an innocent who is with-child and has nothing to do with Al Qaeda?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies