Final Redfield & Wilton State Polls: Biden leads in AZ, FL, PA, WI, MI, NC (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 01:30:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Final Redfield & Wilton State Polls: Biden leads in AZ, FL, PA, WI, MI, NC (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Final Redfield & Wilton State Polls: Biden leads in AZ, FL, PA, WI, MI, NC  (Read 1496 times)
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« on: November 02, 2020, 08:17:01 PM »

It will be weird if PA really does end up as far to the right of MI and WI as basically every poll now is suggesting. A small part of me will be happy about it because it will vindicate me for saying for the past four years that it was dumb to assume WI would be the one significantly to the right. But a larger part of me will be a bit concerned about it going forward. I think the growth and D trend in the Philly suburbs will keep it competitive at least. But even just forgetting about 2016, PA was the state that the GOP was most bullish on going back to like the Bush days. Apparently not totally without reason.

In 2004 many people believed Bush would win WI while losing OH
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2020, 08:28:02 PM »

It will be weird if PA really does end up as far to the right of MI and WI as basically every poll now is suggesting. A small part of me will be happy about it because it will vindicate me for saying for the past four years that it was dumb to assume WI would be the one significantly to the right. But a larger part of me will be a bit concerned about it going forward. I think the growth and D trend in the Philly suburbs will keep it competitive at least. But even just forgetting about 2016, PA was the state that the GOP was most bullish on going back to like the Bush days. Apparently not totally without reason.

In 2004 many people believed Bush would win WI while losing OH

If I followed politics back then, I would have called them dumb lol.

Not really and its not like he did much worse in WI than OH anyway.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies