LA and NC 2016 Congressional Races (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 03:21:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  LA and NC 2016 Congressional Races (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: LA and NC 2016 Congressional Races  (Read 62115 times)
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« on: November 23, 2015, 01:34:41 PM »

According to the Hill, both Fleming and Boustany are running now.  Good on them, two open seats to watch.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2015, 11:38:16 PM »

Reading the statement by Guilory today, it seems like he is going to run for the 3rd.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2016, 09:36:34 AM »

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/trump-backs-ellmers-in-first-congressional-endorsement-223909

Trump has endorsed Renee Ellmers right before her primary on Tuesday in his first Congressional endorsement. Does this help or hurt Renee? Or does it not make any difference at all?

Also, who do you think will win the CD2 nomination for Republicans? I think Holding wins

I think it helps Ellmers, but it's too little too late. Likely Holding.
I don't know, since turnout is only expected to be like 5 or 6 percent, it might swing he election.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2016, 09:48:59 PM »

R+1!

I am not at all tired of all this winning, winning, winning. It's over for the Democrat party.
God the idiocy that spews from your mouth onto the keyboard really is something.  Do you ever think before posting or are you just a sad troll who gets some thrill from posting garbage and seeing people's reactions?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies