**DNN BREAKING NEWS** Senate Candidate in District 4 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 05:02:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  **DNN BREAKING NEWS** Senate Candidate in District 4 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: **DNN BREAKING NEWS** Senate Candidate in District 4  (Read 3935 times)
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« on: February 16, 2005, 03:59:04 PM »

Would it be possible for Dave to actually post here to confirm what he said in the PM's?
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2005, 05:18:13 PM »

It's not that I don't believe Sam or States, but I would like to see the story confirmed, or actually see the PM in PM form, and not just the text copied and pasted. It's evidence we need in this case.
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2005, 05:36:57 PM »

I simply don't believe that a 14 year old from Miami had access to your computer.  I simply do not believe that someone who registers and comes straight to Fantasy politics is for real.  I simply don't believe the grammar issue is coincidence.  You claim not to know what an IP address is?  I don't believe that either.

I am almost toally convinced you are committing vote fraud.  Unless you can come up with a plausible explanation that expains this series of coincidences, then I can't take your side.  All your vivid protestations aside, you haven't refuted any of the evidence against you yet.

Ok, Thats fine. Try and read the guys profile you dumb f**cks, It says he is from Orlando. Also a person does not have to put there real age, location Ect. in there profile. Frankly, John I dont give a sh**t what you think. The only thing I can come up with is the wireless internet the campus provides in the doorms would have me on the same hookup as someone else. But the likelyhood of someone on the same fourm liveing in the same building as me is not likley. Again, I did not do this and I will keep standing up for myself, And anyone who thinks otherwise can Kiss my Ass.

This is making things worse.

Yea, isolating youself isn't a smart idea on this one.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies