Least favorite member? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 30, 2024, 08:49:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Least favorite member? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Least favorite member?  (Read 11846 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« on: July 14, 2004, 08:48:11 PM »

Oh no...I have a feeling I'm going to mentioned Smiley
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2004, 03:33:18 PM »

Sub-category- Most vicious disagreements: Keystone Phil

What a surprise, Handzus. I agree. I think we do have the most vicious disagreements since we are from the same area of the city but definetley not the same area of the political spectrum.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2004, 04:18:41 PM »

Melissa Brown has not really addressed these issues despite the fact she is so "highly educated."      

Handzus, if she hasn't addressed the issues, why do people in the NE really like her as a candidate? The thing is, she does address the issues and does it well. Northeast Philadelphians are going to go for Brown over Schwartz.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2004, 07:10:06 PM »

Melissa Brown has not really addressed these issues despite the fact she is so "highly educated."      

Handzus, if she hasn't addressed the issues, why do people in the NE really like her as a candidate? The thing is, she does address the issues and does it well. Northeast Philadelphians are going to go for Brown over Schwartz.

I know it bothers you a person affected by Section 8 is going against Brown, but I think outside the box buddy!

If you're supporting Schwartz, you can't be thinking that much Tongue Seriously, Handzus...Brown will be picking up a good amount of Torsella supporters. NE Philly Dems and Montco Dems are totally different people. NE Dems like Brown and know her better than Schwartz. You might not like to see this seat slip away from the Dems but come November 2nd, PA13 will be in the GOP pickup column!
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2004, 07:34:50 PM »

I know it bothers you a person affected by Section 8 is going against Brown, but I think outside the box buddy!

If you're supporting Schwartz, you can't be thinking that much Tongue Seriously, Handzus...Brown will be picking up a good amount of Torsella supporters. NE Philly Dems and Montco Dems are totally different people. NE Dems like Brown and know her better than Schwartz. You might not like to see this seat slip away from the Dems but come November 2nd, PA13 will be in the GOP pickup column!

When you get to be my age, you'll realize people's wallets will be their vote, not something RELATIVELY petty like Section 8.  

Relatively petty? Handzus, I'm sorry. I respect (when you're not going crazy) you and your opinions (I might not agree with them but I am respectful) but saying Section 8 is relatively petty to the voters of the NE is really foolish on your part. You don't know the voters up here well if you're going to make a comment like that. I know people in Mayfair and Section 8 is the big issue there...definetley not petty.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies