2024 South Korean legislative election (April 10th) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 01:33:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  2024 South Korean legislative election (April 10th) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2024 South Korean legislative election (April 10th)  (Read 3816 times)
Flyersfan232

« on: April 05, 2024, 06:55:34 AM »

It seems these dummy PR parties are formed before the election and disbanded after the election with elected MPs going back to the true parent party.  At this stage, they should just get rid of this rule that caps PR seats since everyone has a de facto workaround.

Last I checked RKP is not running any FPTP candidates and will support DPK.  Is that still the case?
pretty sure the rkp l leader said their will be a merger
Flyersfan232

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2024, 08:48:24 PM »

how big is the the collapsing birth rate being talked about?
Flyersfan232

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2024, 07:50:04 PM »

Another fun fact. Number #8 on the PFP list is Ihn Yo-Han (English name: John Linton). He comes from a family of Presbyterian missionaries who moved to Korea in the late 19th century.

As the PFP have won more than 8 seats, he will become the first white man and second naturalized South Korean citizen to be elected to the National Assembly.
future Korean obama!
Flyersfan232

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2024, 07:52:35 PM »

North Korean defector turned PPP MP Tae Yong-ho lost his race. Unlike last time when he ran in ultra safe seat in Gangnam, he ran in more opposition stronghold.

may I ask why?
Flyersfan232

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2024, 07:15:34 AM »

Another fun fact. Number #8 on the PFP list is Ihn Yo-Han (English name: John Linton). He comes from a family of Presbyterian missionaries who moved to Korea in the late 19th century.
As the PFP have won more than 8 seats, he will become the first white man and second naturalized South Korean citizen to be elected to the National Assembly.
future Korean obama!

I don't think this post is too serious but I will note Ihn is literally older than Obama.
age didnt stop trump or biden
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies