FL - The Political Matrix/The Listener Group : DeSantis +22 over Fried (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 02:10:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2022 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  FL - The Political Matrix/The Listener Group : DeSantis +22 over Fried (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FL - The Political Matrix/The Listener Group : DeSantis +22 over Fried  (Read 1200 times)
THG
TheTarHeelGent
United States

« on: June 23, 2021, 01:29:07 PM »

I think DeSantis may actually win by double digits over Fried, but not by 22.

THG
TheTarHeelGent
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2021, 02:01:11 PM »

If he gets too far ahead of his skis (I.e. a Freudian slip pertaining to a national race), then that ad will play over and over again and he might end up losing. Call it the inevitable Hillary Clinton syndrome.

DeSantis already had a certain Freudian slip in 2018 (which was taken out of context by the media, of course). Look it up.

That was a D+9 year, and he was an unknown. He still won.
THG
TheTarHeelGent
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2021, 04:55:15 PM »

If he gets too far ahead of his skis (I.e. a Freudian slip pertaining to a national race), then that ad will play over and over again and he might end up losing. Call it the inevitable Hillary Clinton syndrome.

DeSantis already had a certain Freudian slip in 2018 (which was taken out of context by the media, of course). Look it up.

That was a D+9 year, and he was an unknown. He still won.

Oh I’m well aware of that. To his credit, he’s gotten more disciplined on these kinds of things, likely due to some coaching from his wife Casey who has a media/advertising background. She is definitely an asset for him. Guess you can teach an old dog new tricks.

DeSantis (from what I saw of him) used to have the charisma of a dry wool blanket until literally this very year.

He has definitely changed for the better, if he wants to run for president- and certainly for his re-election campaign.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies