Has this Republican primary season been entertaining, embarrassing, or both? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 06:04:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Has this Republican primary season been entertaining, embarrassing, or both? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Has this Republican primary season been entertaining, embarrassing, or both?
Entertaining (D)

Embarrassing (D)

Both (D)

Entertaining (R)

Embarrassing (R)

Both (R)

Entertaining (I)

Embarrassing (I)

Both (I)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 58

Author Topic: Has this Republican primary season been entertaining, embarrassing, or both?  (Read 1672 times)
greenforest32

Political Matrix
E: -7.94, S: -8.43

« on: March 02, 2012, 06:14:03 PM »

No.  The Tea Party has emboldened some of the worst elements who reside under the GOP umbrella.  I've always had a problem with GOP nastiness, but it's at a whole new level unseen in recent decades.

Can you please describe in depth detail which elements you're talking about and which level of unseen nastiness you refer to? What makes them so nasty? Is it because they prefer freedom over dependency on the government? Answers and not rhetoric please.

Rest assured citizen, the free market and corporations will provide everything you need at a fair price.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies