The conspiracy theories (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 30, 2024, 02:21:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  The conspiracy theories (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Democrats who think the election was stolen.  Are you inclined to...
Agree with them?

Ignore them?

Laugh at them?

Roll your eyes at them?

Punch them?

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 46

Author Topic: The conspiracy theories  (Read 4427 times)
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: November 05, 2004, 11:26:21 PM »

Yes, but libs seen have the lead, a loony left leaning lead.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2004, 11:53:10 PM »

Yes, but libs seen have the lead, a loony left leaning lead.

Whichever party is out of power always seems worse. It's easier to get whipped into a frenzy over hatred of someone than it does out of love for someone.

When Clinton was in office it was the same in reverse. The looney right was much more vocal than the looney left. And I had the same emotions that John Ford expressed (in his I didn't promise not to gloat thread) about how the Right hated Clinton so much and I was so glad that they were never able to beat him. After losing 2 elections to him, they even tried impeachment, but failed to get him convicted in the Senate (couldn't even get a majority for it in the Senate, much less 2/3...).

So it goes both ways.

I've been clear, I hope, that the Loony Left is, at worst, a subgroup of the Democratic Party.  It took a substantial investigation to get to the point of impeachment, for example.  It is that the Dems decided to embrace this group, i.e. the loons like Michael MooreBigMacs that is disturbing.  The GOP never quite got around to embracing Tim McVeigh, or even Pat Buchannan, in the 1990's.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2004, 09:26:10 PM »

This country is goose-stepping toward fascism double-time with the Republico-fascists leading the charge.  I weep for my country when I see how unintelliegent the canvass that I am given to work with is.  There is such a huge weight of inertia to push against when it comes to educating the masses.  Education must become this country's top priority (IMO).

These are conspiracy facts.  Read the truth and the truth shall set you free.  Knowledge is power.

freedomburns

You should be weeping for your own sanity Freedumbburnout.  You and people like you are really the ones to blame for Kerry's defeat.  You've pulled him, and candidates like him, away from the center to the loony left.

For the real cause of this loss, just look in a mirror.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2004, 02:00:04 PM »

If they'd make reasonable claims, I'd listen.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies