Republicans Only: Are you part of the #RepublicansforHillary movement? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 10:46:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Republicans Only: Are you part of the #RepublicansforHillary movement? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Skip
Yes

No

Undecided - leaning yes

Undecided - leaning no

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 64

Author Topic: Republicans Only: Are you part of the #RepublicansforHillary movement?  (Read 1991 times)
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« on: May 10, 2016, 10:57:21 PM »

No. Northeast Trump cross-over voter. I have little confidence in Hillary, I have none in Bernie (what political reality is he living in?). I'm viscerally repelled by the likes of Ted Cruz. Trump is saying things that need to be said, more power to him. Smiley
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2016, 12:33:33 PM »

No. Northeast Trump cross-over voter. I have little confidence in Hillary, I have none in Bernie (what political reality is he living in?). I'm viscerally repelled by the likes of Ted Cruz. Trump is saying things that need to be said, more power to him. Smiley

you're seriously supporting Trump? Shocked

See, I'm more "the proof is in the pudding" than the party I naturally default to. He's got a good chance to get my vote in the GE if - if he stays clear of Bush and mainline format conservatism and continues to impart a more protectionist message (coupled with general non-intervention, which is a big thing for me and which few espouse) aimed at restoring the middle class backbone of the country. I love - just love that he has bucked the system in every way and has found success. He might be the only person I have ever seen beat "city hall." If that changes, my support of him is very unlikely to continue.

I also find myself generally disappointed in Obama; the past four years seem not to have given us anything other than lip service and posing. I'd definitely support a left/Dem version of Trump (maybe someone from sports or entertainment), and hope to be able to sometime, which of course is not Bernie. Someone with a different perspective on possible solutions to the vast array of problems the country faces.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies