Brian Schweitzer (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 04:18:48 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Brian Schweitzer (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: What is your opinion on Montana Gov. Brian Schweitzer?
Approve

Disapprove

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 36

Author Topic: Brian Schweitzer  (Read 3309 times)
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« on: February 14, 2006, 12:25:14 AM »

Excellent.  We need more Democrats like him.  He seems to be of the Bill Clinton/Mark Warner fold - talk like a populist, govern like a libertarian.

He's really not much different from the average Democrat. He's mainly just more likeable. The posters on Daily Kos love him, by the way.

He seems to be fairly moderate from what I've read, but they probably realize he was probably the only Democrat who could have won that Govenor's race.

Naw, he's more liberal than you think.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2006, 12:47:32 AM »

Excellent.  We need more Democrats like him.  He seems to be of the Bill Clinton/Mark Warner fold - talk like a populist, govern like a libertarian.

He's really not much different from the average Democrat. He's mainly just more likeable. The posters on Daily Kos love him, by the way.

He seems to be fairly moderate from what I've read, but they probably realize he was probably the only Democrat who could have won that Govenor's race.

Naw, he's more liberal than you think.

I'll have to do some more research, but I'll take your word for it.

Pro-choice, pro-importing prescription drugs from Canada, critical of Bush for having MT national guard in Iraq, and so on.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2006, 08:09:27 PM »

From the article, Schweitzer is working to bring about an alliance of environmentalists and outdoors against the big corporate privization interests.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies