Update for Everyone VII: Insert Something Philosophical Sounding Here
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 07:04:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone VII: Insert Something Philosophical Sounding Here
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 ... 99
Author Topic: Update for Everyone VII: Insert Something Philosophical Sounding Here  (Read 149567 times)
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #725 on: May 04, 2019, 03:57:41 PM »

Voted for first time ever today

Mad Deadly Worldwide Communist Gangster Computer God
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #726 on: May 04, 2019, 05:04:06 PM »

What for and why on Saturday?
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #727 on: May 04, 2019, 05:09:18 PM »

Dallas non-partisan municipal elections for mayor, city council, and a dallas county community college bond/prop. As for Saturday, I have no clue but it is election day lol.

Follow the results with me, polls close at 8pm ET https://www.dallascountyvotes.org/election-results-and-maps/election-results/
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #728 on: May 05, 2019, 12:09:17 AM »

Watched my best friend and my cousin graduate today, followed by church tomorrow morning. I may hang out with this girl I’ve been crushing on as well if she gets off work, which she said is really likely. The best thing is that she’s the ex-girlfriend of a “frenemy” who I absolutely despise and unfortunately know all too well. He was so annoying, selfish, greedy, and manipulative that she literally became a born again Pentecostal because she thought he was a demon Tongue

We had apparently met when they were dating and she later saw me at my neighborhood pool and approached me, which resulted in us realizing we’re literally exactly the same in our religious, political, and cultural beliefs and tastes.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #729 on: May 05, 2019, 03:24:16 PM »

Ramadan starts tomorrow, really looking forward to my co-workers obnoxiously eat and drink in front of me as a "joke"
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #730 on: May 05, 2019, 04:38:25 PM »

Ramadan starts tomorrow, really looking forward to my co-workers obnoxiously eat and drink in front of me as a "joke"
So what, should they should quit eating just to accommodate your beliefs?
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #731 on: May 05, 2019, 05:05:49 PM »

Do you really think things are that starkly black and white? Smh.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #732 on: May 05, 2019, 05:07:30 PM »

I have a question, How do you manage to fast for so many days. I cant even fast for one day
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #733 on: May 05, 2019, 05:29:23 PM »

Seriously? Get over yourselves. This is exactly why LibertarianRepublican is constantly posting about work issues with customers and coworkers. Have you ever, like, wondered if maybe the problem is you?
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #734 on: May 05, 2019, 07:21:19 PM »

Is everything black and white to you? God you're so dense! Did I ever say I have a problem with that? If you were actually smart enough to pay attention (it appears you weren't) I said doing it obnoxiously just to bother me as a joke, happens every year at this place. I don't have problems with people doing anything just sont do it obnoxiously to annoy me
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #735 on: May 05, 2019, 07:22:21 PM »

Seriously? Get over yourselves. This is exactly why LibertarianRepublican is constantly posting about work issues with customers and coworkers. Have you ever, like, wondered if maybe the problem is you?

Oh go screw off why don't you?
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #736 on: May 05, 2019, 07:24:13 PM »

I have a question, How do you manage to fast for so many days. I cant even fast for one day

You just get used to it, after a few days your body adjusts to the new schedule.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #737 on: May 05, 2019, 07:29:47 PM »

Seems like your customer service skills leave much to be desired.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #738 on: May 05, 2019, 07:34:09 PM »

Nice joke there. No one cares what you think instead you want to comment just to attack me I'm tired of your sh**t on here. But apparently you get off on stalking posts just to attack me. And nah I'm not gonna play nice to a white nationalist.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #739 on: May 05, 2019, 07:41:51 PM »

You just get used to it, after a few days your body adjusts to the new schedule.

Like what are you allowed to eat during the fasting period
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #740 on: May 05, 2019, 07:45:58 PM »

Pretty much everything a Muslim can but we can't eat or drink during daylight hours after a few days your body adjusts and it becomes easy and you don't notice it much
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #741 on: May 05, 2019, 07:48:00 PM »

Pretty much everything a Muslim can but we can't eat or drink during daylight hours after a few days your body adjusts and it becomes easy and you don't notice it much

So basically only dinner
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #742 on: May 05, 2019, 07:48:56 PM »

Nice joke there. No one cares what you think instead you want to comment just to attack me I'm tired of your sh**t on here. But apparently you get off on stalking posts just to attack me. And nah I'm not gonna play nice to a white nationalist.
I’m responding to a response from you. I don’t think that’s quite the same stalking. You flood this thread with rants about your job all the time. There’s a trend here. Why don’t you do something to address it?

I hate mayonnaise. I want to puke - and often do - when I see a glob of mayonnaise hanging from someone’s lip. Which is why a lot of my friends in high school used to eat their mayo smeared sandwiches hanging off their tongue. Should I have gone to the principal and asked for a school wife ban on all white condiments because I’m grossed out by it?

I’m a Pentecostal. I’m regularly mocked for my faith too, even by some of my Catholic relatives. It’s not the end of the world. If your religion is indeed the true faith of God, then he will make short order of your coworkers and I at the appointed time. Until then, I suggest you look at things through a perspective that explains this behavior with an answer that doesn’t ascribe sinister intentions.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #743 on: May 05, 2019, 07:52:50 PM »

I’m responding to a response from you. I don’t think that’s quite the same stalking. You flood this thread with rants about your job all the time. There’s a trend here. Why don’t you do something to address it?

I hate mayonnaise. I want to puke - and often do - when I see a glob of mayonnaise hanging from someone’s lip. Which is why a lot of my friends in high school used to eat their mayo smeared sandwiches hanging off their tongue. Should I have gone to the principal and asked for a school wife ban on all white condiments because I’m grossed out by it?

I’m a Pentecostal. I’m regularly mocked for my faith too, even by some of my Catholic relatives. It’s not the end of the world. If your religion is indeed the true faith of God, then he will make short order of your coworkers and I at the appointed time. Until then, I suggest you look at things through a perspective that explains this behavior with an answer that doesn’t ascribe sinister intentions.

Nice revisionism I haven't spoke about my job and months I get along with everyone at my job for the most part you chose to attack me first so don't expect me to play nice when you go after me cuz I'm absolutely f****** tired of you period if you had actually paid attention to anything I have said you would have understood that I have no problem with people doing that in front of me I just said don't be obnoxious and you went out of your way to actually think of a way to attack me on it so don't sit here and lecture me like you're more intelligent than me or something because you're not.

You are one of the most f****** dense people I have ever met on this forum you are misconstruing my words and making it seem like I want a ban on something why don't you grow the f****** Sanchez and learn that not everything is black and white like you f****** make it out to be and I'm tired of f****** playing nice with you.

You have a ton of preconceived notions about you and it's annoying, so why don't you increase and improve your reading comprehension skills before you go out of your way to attack me and make it look and sound like I said something when in reality I didn't
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #744 on: May 05, 2019, 07:54:15 PM »

I see the concept of the run-on sentence is also unfamiliar to you.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #745 on: May 05, 2019, 08:00:22 PM »

I see the concept of disproving what I say is also lost on you
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #746 on: May 05, 2019, 08:01:59 PM »

I’m still trying to figure out what exactly I’m even supposed to disprove there?
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #747 on: May 05, 2019, 09:14:44 PM »

I see the concept of this thread is lost on both of you.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #748 on: May 05, 2019, 09:18:08 PM »
« Edited: May 05, 2019, 09:25:55 PM by #TheShadowyAbyss »

I apologize for that, didn't mean to start a fight.

Edit: words
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #749 on: May 05, 2019, 09:22:50 PM »

Meh, I apologies for that.
no worries
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 ... 99  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies