Opinion of Snowstalker
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 12:40:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Snowstalker
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: ...
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 70

Author Topic: Opinion of Snowstalker  (Read 3444 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2014, 09:18:05 PM »

The Mugabe thread was for the most part a test to see how quickly Atlas spiraled into racism (quickly, given Mung Beans' post.)

Mugabe is certainly an HP on balance, though the ZANU revolution against Rhodesia was certainly a good one and Sanchez's little friend is at best an accomplice to that vile former state.
What does that say about you being an accomplice to the bourgeois, Senior Porshe? Wink

Did you make that post or was it "your brother's friend"?
Damn dude, you're like a chick (or Scott the Engineer).
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2014, 10:21:49 PM »

I really have always thought it was just an act, or have always wanted to think it was just an act.
Nhoj
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.52, S: -7.74

« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2014, 10:30:06 PM »

I really have always thought it was just an act, or have always wanted to think it was just an act.
I often think the same of you.
TJ in Oregon
TJ in Cleve
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: 6.96

« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2014, 10:31:53 PM »

Snowstalker is one of those people who, although can be at times grating and somewhat trollish, is his own man and something different from the forum consensus. For whatever reason, no matter how outlandish some of the things he posts are, I can't help but like him. He's actually a nice guy who means well, no matter what other things he means. FF.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2014, 10:40:41 PM »

I often think the same of you.

You are not the first, and I doubt you'll be the last. But, for better or for worse, I am the real thing,  I can assure you of that. Outside a few moments of hyperbole, sure, but who doesn't have them?
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2014, 05:46:18 AM »

FF.

Seriously, I have always liked Snowstalker. I just found his "sage period" annoying. But he doesn't seem to be a Sage anymore, more a true leftist right now. So, FF.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2014, 10:02:12 AM »

To clarify: I do not like Robert Mugabe, though I find his rule preferable to that of Ian Smith. The thread was an experiment to see how racist Atlas would get.

So believing that Smith, while horrible, was less bad than Mugabe automatically makes someone racist? That's pretty far-fetched...
bore
YaBB God
United Kingdom

« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2014, 10:49:56 AM »

Obviously as I, of course, take what he "says" with a large amount of salt, his posts don't make me angry.

Besides, when he's not being sage (In IRC or in football threads or wherever else) he's a FF.
RR1997
United States

« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2014, 11:27:27 AM »

Snowstalker is one of those people who, although can be at times grating and somewhat trollish, is his own man and something different from the forum consensus. For whatever reason, no matter how outlandish some of the things he posts are, I can't help but like him. He's actually a nice guy who means well, no matter what other things he means. FF.

^^^The correct conclusion.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2014, 11:31:03 AM »

^^^The correct conclusion.

I actually don't know if this is true. He seems to spend a lot of time doing a shallow parody of TNF.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies