Rate Loudoun County Virginia (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 03:44:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Rate Loudoun County Virginia (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: All viable options here
Tilt D

Lean D

Likely D

Safe D

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 83

Author Topic: Rate Loudoun County Virginia  (Read 1516 times)
Roll Roons
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: February 12, 2020, 10:05:24 PM »
« edited: February 12, 2020, 10:11:54 PM by Roll Roons »

Lean R.

Bookmark this thread, quote and mock the "Lean R." part of this post the day after the election when it’s clear that Sanders won it by more than Clinton, and cite it to prove that "Atlas" and IndyRep told you that Bernie would lose Loudoun County, Virginia.

Notice that I did not even include Lean R as an option here.

In fact there is a better chance of Missouri voting for Bernie Sanders than Fairfax/Loudoun/Prince William voting for Trump. Much better.

But there will be a pro-Trump swing.

What kind of people that voted Clinton would support Trump?

Affluent suburbanites who don't like Trump's behavior but are happy with the economy and think Bernie is too far left. If he gets the nomination, I have a feeling a lot of the upscale suburban districts that flipped in 2018 (IL-06, NJ-07, NJ-11, VA-10, PA-06, CO-06, MN-03, GA-06, MI-11, TX-07, the OC seats) will swing R at the presidential and House levels.
Roll Roons
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2020, 10:20:27 PM »

Lean R.

Bookmark this thread, quote and mock the "Lean R." part of this post the day after the election when it’s clear that Sanders won it by more than Clinton, and cite it to prove that "Atlas" and IndyRep told you that Bernie would lose Loudoun County, Virginia.

Notice that I did not even include Lean R as an option here.

In fact there is a better chance of Missouri voting for Bernie Sanders than Fairfax/Loudoun/Prince William voting for Trump. Much better.

But there will be a pro-Trump swing.

What kind of people that voted Clinton would support Trump?

Affluent suburbanites who don't like Trump's behavior but are happy with the economy and think Bernie is too far left.

Ah yes, because the 2018 midterms showed that the suburbs are MAGA country!

I'm not saying they'll go full MAGA by any means. I just think they might swing slightly to the right, and there might be somewhat of a "Bradley" effect where some people secretly hold their noses and vote for Trump. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies