OH-Sen 2022: So you’re telling me there’s a chance (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 09:16:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  OH-Sen 2022: So you’re telling me there’s a chance (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: OH-Sen 2022: So you’re telling me there’s a chance  (Read 95956 times)
Sub Jero
Rookie
United States

« on: April 07, 2022, 09:26:31 AM »

How does Ryan do in Athens county in the primary?

I think it will be Harper’s best county, but Ryan still wins it easily.
Sub Jero
Rookie
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2022, 07:11:19 PM »

This is so dumb
Sub Jero
Rookie
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2022, 01:10:21 PM »

JD France?
Sub Jero
Rookie
United States

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2022, 04:23:33 PM »

Won’t be enough.
Sub Jero
Rookie
United States

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2022, 04:57:06 PM »

Sub Jero
Rookie
United States

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2022, 09:04:16 PM »

I wonder if the field of remaining Republicans running for the primary have decided they need to distance themselves from and criticize Sen. Portman's stance on same-sex marriage? You know, say something like: I really admire a lot about Sen. Portman's legacy as a conservative, except for one big and important thing: he shouldn't have abandoned the traditional definition of marriage. Trust me, that's one way I will be significantly better than him. Maybe Timkin wouldn't say such a thing, even though she thinks it, because she's the one who got Portman's endorsement, and she wouldn't want to cross him by outwardly disagreeing with him about anything.

Or maybe there's some other issue that they might try to argue that Portman is less-than-consistently-conservative-about-it, but-I-will-be-perfectly-conservative-about-it. In other words, who's racing so hard to the far right that they would be willing to say: Portman is a RINO, and I promise you I won't be like that! I'll be better than him!
It does seem like the other candidates are trying to distance themselves from Portman
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies