"Cops" TV show cancelled amid George Floyd killings (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 04:17:14 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  "Cops" TV show cancelled amid George Floyd killings (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: "Cops" TV show cancelled amid George Floyd killings  (Read 2336 times)
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

« on: June 15, 2020, 09:25:55 PM »

It's pretty amazing that so many here can not seem to grasp the difference between this show and shows like Law and Order: SVU, NCIS and Blue Bloods and why those shows are not at risk.

My opinion is that there is no difference. If it has cops, it shouldn't be shown on TV in this climate period, and I hope network executives realize that.

That would be conceding to the radical minority who does demonize cops and it's a ridiculous stance. It'd be conveying all police officers are so evil that they shouldn't even be depicted on screen, which I hope you don't actually advocate.

In this political climate they shouldn't be shown on screen in a positive light. Cops are bad people, in general, and should be treated as such by Hollywood.

If the only cops on tv are psychopaths, who do you think are going to be attracted to it as a profession?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies