What percentage of atheists are like Einzige? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 01:25:04 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.)
  What percentage of atheists are like Einzige? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: What percentage of atheists are like Einzige?
0-10%

10-20%

20-30%

30-40%

40-50%

50-60%

60-70%

70-80%

80-90%

90-100%

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 25

Author Topic: What percentage of atheists are like Einzige?  (Read 2257 times)
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« on: April 18, 2010, 07:25:42 AM »

From my experience, the Einzige/Dibble types have more a chance of being found by Christ than those who go to church yet distort the word of God in order to fit what they can stomach and what they can’t accept.

That's not surprising. People who are bigoted like Einzige are more likely to switch over to another type of bigotry, the bigotry you hold. Meanwhile liberal Christians, who are not bigoted in any way, reject all bigotry.

I find it quite odd someone who calls himself a Christian would label someone following the New Testament a bigot.  You're playing a game (ignoring scripture) in which you have ZERO chance at winning:

2Thes 2:10 "They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness." 

This is yet ANOTHER passage stating that the rejection of truth is worse than not hearing it at all, for God is working against the mind of those who reject his word by allowing them to fall headlong into deception.

So the Christian God must be sending me the delusion that he is an absolute asshole, which really reinforces the idea to me that he is an absolute asshole. Perhaps once I come back to the faith by deciding the Christian God is not a prick God will have decided to stop giving me the false impression that he is a prick.

God, what an asshole.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies