Russia admits it faces economic collapse over Putin's war (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 30, 2024, 04:38:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Russia admits it faces economic collapse over Putin's war (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Russia admits it faces economic collapse over Putin's war  (Read 1819 times)
Bunwahaha [still dunno why, but well, so be it]
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« on: May 11, 2022, 07:55:53 AM »

Y
To be expected from the all-out economic and financial war to isolate the Russian economy from the global financial system. End these oppressive sanctions: they have never resulted in a change of policy (and certainly aren't now), and only hurts the already struggling civilian population who have no control over issues pertaining to foreign relations.

The "struggling civilians" can storm the Kremlin and drag Putin through the streets Gaddafi style—so they have some control.

Yeah, just like in Belarus or Iran

Gaddafi had NATO bombs over his head

Also, about the 'Yay! We are screwing the Russian Economy!'

1st, we are talking about a population that historically resisted some of the worst economical downturns already, u dont know about this time, but, in a context of full nationalistic paranioa...?

2nd, what i see overall is that we are teaching Russians how to get economically rid from us, and thus accelerating the transition where the West is not really the center of global economy anymore

If u look at both the political reactions and the economical consequences of whats going on...outside the Western sphere...which is basically, what? 6/7 of the world population? Then u can realize whats being built to me is some tracks where the West is sidelined...

Thats just the same thing than what i was saying about the way we handle this war, we just think that whatever we do we are anyways just above anything, but, hmm, dunno, maybe, wake up!
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2022, 09:00:59 AM »

If u look at both the political reactions and the economical consequences of whats going on...outside the Western sphere...which is basically, what? 6/7 of the world population? Then u can realize whats being built to me is some tracks where the West is sidelined...

Thats just the same thing than what i was saying about the way we handle this war, we just think that whatever we do we are anyways just above anything, but, hmm, dunno, maybe, wake up!

Just, 'lol', there is a slightly strong warm wind going on here right now, and, that just popped into my mind:

https://youtu.be/n4RjJKxsamQ

Hey the song is still enjoyable at least ^^
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2022, 10:55:26 AM »

Oh, look at this...

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2022/05/19/russia-approaches-chinese-firms-to-revive-soviet-era-moskvitch-cars-reports-a77733

French leave? Welcome China!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies