Which famous actors do you think voted for or supported Trump? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 10:51:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Which famous actors do you think voted for or supported Trump? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Which famous actors do you think voted for or supported Trump?  (Read 3565 times)
brucejoel99
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -3.30

« on: September 05, 2021, 08:59:27 PM »

Mel Gibson & Tim Allen definitely did so too.

I think Chris Pratt is personally conservative, but I'm not sure if he actually voted for Trump. I remember back in October, a bunch of Avengers stars did a Zoom fundraiser for Biden and people assumed Pratt was a Trump supporter because he didn't participate.

Pratt was an Obama donor in 2012 & although he avoided any mention whatsoever in regards to whom he was directly supporting in 2020, he vehemently urged his fan-base to read an Op-Ed by his father-in-law, Arnold, that he fully agreed with in saying that our future lies in actual patriotism rather than any subscription to "stupid party lines," so that's a clue.
brucejoel99
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2021, 07:53:25 PM »

Jerry Lewis died in 2017 but likely voted for Trump in 2016. Adam Sandler has given money to Republicans in the past and generally kept quiet about his political views but I think it's likely he voted for Trump. Probably Sylvester Stallone, possibly Sarah Michelle Gellar.

Idk about that, he was very comfortable with roasting Trump's ass when he hosted SNL.
brucejoel99
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2021, 10:37:36 AM »

He's actually cooperated with Biden in the past on combatting stigmas that surround stuttering, compared to Trump, whom I recall Willis willingly mocking on one of the late-night shows, so I'd presume that Willis was actually a Biden voter.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies