Midterm Game Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 24, 2024, 09:29:25 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Midterm Game Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Which type of game do you prefer and which year?
Simulated presidential election and subsequent midterm with national PAC's, etc. and multiple districts to choose from (My original idea)

Midterm and subsequent played presidential election with national PAC's, etc. and multiple districts to choose from (NYE's idea)

Pick a single CD and have everyone run it (Del Tachi's idea, if this is picked we'll also need a vote on CD, based on the year that was picked)

2022 (simulated 2020)

Other year, please specify below

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 11

Calculate results by number of options selected
Author Topic: Midterm Game Thread  (Read 5163 times)
Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« on: September 06, 2020, 01:25:59 PM »

I'd like to be like RGM and claim the DSCC and DCCC but I'd like to hard claim the DCCC and if someone wants to take the DSCC I'll take Harold Ford Jr. running for TN Senate. 
Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2020, 10:42:52 AM »

DCC Announcement
DCC to begin campaign season early in 2006

Today in a press conference at the Capitol, DCC Chairman Rahm Emmanuel announced the formulation of the Democrats plans to retake the House of Representative in 2006, it has been widely believed that the Democrats would make a major push to retake the House in the upcoming election as President Bush's popularity and the popularity of the war in Iraq lags. At the announcement this morning, Emmanuel elaborated on his plan in tandem with DNC Chair Howard Dean to run campaigns across the nation and put all 50 states in play for Democrats up and down the ballot. The Democrats also released the list of seats making the preliminary Red to Blue list for the 2006 cycle, these include the trio of Republican-held seats in Connecticut, 4 Republican-held seats in Ohio, North Carolina's 8th and 11th districts, among others. It is believed the DCC will begin a huge fundraising push to dominate the airwaves against the GOP in the future.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies