MD: Washington Post: Mikulski (D) ahead by 37 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 02:01:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2010 Elections
  2010 Senatorial Election Polls
  MD: Washington Post: Mikulski (D) ahead by 37 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MD: Washington Post: Mikulski (D) ahead by 37  (Read 3894 times)
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« on: October 30, 2010, 03:41:29 AM »

That 3% more federal employees is clearly the only reason Mikulski is leading by 37%.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2010, 03:04:29 PM »

That 3% more federal employees is clearly the only reason Mikulski is leading by 37%.

Yes, but in addition to the federal employees who just had a sudden epiphany about the size of government under the Democrats, there are blacks too!  Which is new, I guess.

I'm with Mr. Read.  Does anyone have a less zany explanation for Mikulski's ridiculous leads this year?

Who said anything about sudden?  High percentage of government workers + blacks + post-grad educated = a hoplessly Democratic state.  Mikulski is an incumbent that Marylanders like.

Damn that post-grad education.  We need to start burning down schools so that conservatism will be seen as good.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2010, 09:20:39 PM »

Democrats= the pretentiously overeducated and those with less than college or high school education.  In other words, a coalition of the not-so-smart and the I-think-I'm-smarter than you crowd.

It's quite interesting really.  Pretentious rich people want to increase social services and have progressive tax so the poor and middle class can be better off while the poor and middle class want to get rid of those things so the rich can pay less taxes.

I guess all humans just want to help each other out.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies