The Official Obama Approval Ratings Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 10:07:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  The Official Obama Approval Ratings Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Official Obama Approval Ratings Thread  (Read 1227242 times)
East Coast Republican

« on: June 29, 2009, 08:14:52 AM »
« edited: June 29, 2009, 08:36:06 AM by East Coast Republican »

I've been lurking and this has been annoying me for a while so I'm just going to come out with it.

Pbrower2a: You are the biggest hack on this entire website.  Utah going blue?  475 EV Obama landslide based on approval ratings instead of head to head polls?  Even if head to heads were used it's so far out from 2012.  You then try to use arguments 'well NOBODY KNEW INDIANA WOULD GO BLUE AND IT DID SEE!?'

Dude just post the approvals and cut the weak biased analyses.  You want to analyze politics in this nation?  Do it from an independent point of view-that means stop saying stupid stuff about Utah and how Obama's got it all locked up for 2012 (this is still 2009, right?).  Yeah, the President looks good for 2012 but...Texas?  UTAH?!  Give it a rest man.

To the UK guy with the sarcastic comment: It's a fact that he's tied with the worst rating of his Presidency although it's still a very good rating.  Get off TrueRepublic's back.

On a final note, isn't it funny that my username has Republican in it but I have yet to go on any huge rants against Obama or devote multiple maps to my insane red state theories?  Hmmm.  I do notice this section of the forum attracts diehard Obama supporters who disguise their fascinations as pure analyses.
East Coast Republican

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2009, 08:38:39 AM »

6/29/09 from Rasmussen Reports.

55% approval
44% disapproval

You can rejoice pbrower2a for the President's approval rating on Rasmussen Reports has gone up 1%.  It looks like my previous post will be proven wrong.  You can now use this against me.
East Coast Republican

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2009, 04:45:28 PM »

Just for the record, Obama is at his lowest approval and highest disapproval in Gallup polling:

Approve 55%
Disapprove 39%

http://www.gallup.com/poll/113980/Gallup-Daily-Obama-Job-Approval.aspx

It's all over!!  It's all over!!

President Obama will be a one termer!!!

BYE BYE BARACK!  BYE BYE BARACK!!
East Coast Republican

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2009, 05:29:40 PM »
« Edited: July 23, 2009, 05:32:21 PM by East Coast Republican »

Just for the record, Obama is at his lowest approval and highest disapproval in Gallup polling:

Approve 55%
Disapprove 39%

http://www.gallup.com/poll/113980/Gallup-Daily-Obama-Job-Approval.aspx

It's all over!!  It's all over!!

President Obama will be a one termer!!!

BYE BYE BARACK!  BYE BYE BARACK!!

As of January 1983, Ronald Reagan looked like he was going to be one termer too given that he was riding in at 35% approval according to Gallup

Excuses excuses.  I smell desperation!!

IT'S ALL OVER!!!!!  Like an OVERBID on the Price is Right with Bob Barker.  I can even hear Barker sadly saying 'You're Over!' with the loser horns playing in the background.
East Coast Republican

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2009, 08:17:57 AM »

My TOP SECRET SOURCE informed me this morning that Rasmussen Reports is going to show President Obama at 46% approval-his LOWEST. APPROVAL. EVER.

I have to be dramatic because my source is almost never wrong.  They are reliable 90% of the time.  I wish I could tell you my source but I can't!  It's a SUPER BIG SECRET.

But take my word for it!  Obama will be at 46% approval when Rasmussen Reports releases their daily tracking poll at 930 AM EDT.
East Coast Republican

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2009, 08:45:08 AM »

Wow!  He gives you inside information behind a 7-11 dumpster in FL every morning too?!

Dammit.  I thought I was the only client of his services.
East Coast Republican

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2009, 12:03:03 PM »

My jockstrap grows tighter with anticipation of todays Gallup numbers.  Will they go below 50?  Above?!  Stay the same?!?!

Somebody post the results.  I-and the forum-would loveeeee to know them ;-)
East Coast Republican

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2009, 12:16:55 PM »

HAH! 

I KNEW that's was coming!  Ok I didnt know but I suspected it.  Seriously.  Anytime rasmussen moves into unchartered territory, Gallup always seems to counter it purposely by jumping up a bit.

What's with that?
East Coast Republican

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2009, 10:38:30 AM »

Hey Tender

Corzine is behind 8 points this morning and his numbers are still upside down.  Go look at Monmouth polling.
East Coast Republican

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2009, 04:16:32 AM »

Who cares?

President's approval is below 50% and South Carolina is still a red state.  Get my attention when there is real news.

Oh and you're annoying Pbrower.  Stop copying and pasting threads.
East Coast Republican

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2010, 09:46:39 PM »

FOX News: 43-50

Congressional Ballot: 47R-36D

Sample: 41R, 37D, 16I

http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/072910_ObamaElections.pdf

Interesting:

Obama loses among Independents in this poll by 36-56, but he was leading in the Ipsos poll by double-digits.

FoX Propaganda Channel must be assuming a huge D-to-R shift of voters even when the GOP isn't gaining much respect.

Garbage in, garbage out.

If that is garbage, then your entire 'model' and 'age wave' is less than the trash sitting at a city dump.
East Coast Republican

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2010, 07:26:57 PM »

Democrats pressing The Obumbler ot to run in 202

wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=220905

Stop trolling, you idiot.

Call me naive but I'm still amazed at how angry and rude people get on these political message boards.

As for Obama's approval at 37%, it's not true.  That poll is laughable.

Also, hey poster Andrew Cuomo!
East Coast Republican

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2010, 07:48:11 PM »

The newsweek poll is an obvious outlier, Mr. Cuomo.

East Coast Republican

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2010, 09:37:02 PM »

I certainly am an outlier here, Mr. Cuomo.  Have you taken a look at the endorsement map on the homepage of Atlas?  It's dominated by Democratic endorsements.  Simply being a Republican makes me an outlier on this left wing dominated site.

But that's not the only thing.  Not being a person who tracks someone's every move on Atlas every second (literally) using the Online Activity board also makes me an outlier from posters like yourself and others.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies