What Comes After: A 2024 Game (Signup/Discussion)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 06:12:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  What Comes After: A 2024 Game (Signup/Discussion)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18
Author Topic: What Comes After: A 2024 Game (Signup/Discussion)  (Read 23094 times)
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -5.39

P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #175 on: December 29, 2022, 05:30:26 PM »

Also, just to make sure I'm in compliance with debate rules: I wouldn't be allowed to respond to Ishan's statement on Stone, correct?

If you REALLY want to you can add it to your original posts but it doesn’t really matter to me. I’ve seen what I need to see in your post.
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #176 on: December 29, 2022, 06:04:07 PM »

Also, just to make sure I'm in compliance with debate rules: I wouldn't be allowed to respond to Ishan's statement on Stone, correct?

Btw I found the opening line of your opening speech ("I'm Roger Stone, tonight's sharpest dressed man on stage") to be pretty hilarious as well (tbh it almost paints Stone as an ageing metrosexual, lol).
Senator Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #177 on: December 29, 2022, 06:12:57 PM »

Btw I found the opening line of your opening speech ("I'm Roger Stone, tonight's sharpest dressed man on stage") to be pretty hilarious as well (tbh it almost paints Stone as an ageing metrosexual, lol).

That's 100% who Stone is lol
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #178 on: December 29, 2022, 10:48:10 PM »

Midturn up. These endorsement lists sure are getting long! If that's becoming a problem someone tell me. I want to commend everyone's gameplay thus far. Apologies if I missed anything.
McGovernite
jakobisgood
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.68, S: -3.48

P P P
« Reply #179 on: December 30, 2022, 01:13:14 PM »

Midturn up. These endorsement lists sure are getting long! If that's becoming a problem someone tell me. I want to commend everyone's gameplay thus far. Apologies if I missed anything.

Do you think Actress Connie Britton should be an auto endorse for Gillibrand? They campaigned together a lot in 2020 (she was even in some of her ads) and are best friends (went to Dartmouth together, studied abroad in China together, etc.)

If not, then that's fine
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #180 on: December 30, 2022, 02:01:58 PM »

Do you think Actress Connie Britton should be an auto endorse for Gillibrand? They campaigned together a lot in 2020 (she was even in some of her ads) and are best friends (went to Dartmouth together, studied abroad in China together, etc.)

If not, then that's fine

Fine with me!
McGovernite
jakobisgood
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.68, S: -3.48

P P P
« Reply #181 on: December 30, 2022, 02:02:33 PM »

If not, then that's fine

Fine with me!

King
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #182 on: December 31, 2022, 12:03:22 PM »

Reminder to all:

The real-time of the turn runs until the 4th of January of 2023, you have until then to get your debate and other content in.

Turn III will run from October to the Iowa Caucus/South Carolina Primary

The Turn will come coincided with a debate reaction post. This coming turn will also have a debate. You will also see state polls for Iowa, Nevada, and South Carolina.

Everything is doing an incredible job, I'm continuously wowed by the game's success. Thank you.
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #183 on: January 02, 2023, 03:05:49 PM »

Two General Reminders.

1. At this point, unless you're a self-funder or maybe Vice President Harris nobody has the money to air TV ads in every early state, general rule. I've been lax with ads because I trust you all, but it's worth a reminder.

2. Turn Ends January 4th, the next turn will drop probably late the 4th or early the 5th. And watch out, this turn will be bigger and badder than any turn we've seen so far! I'm excited. Get your posts in!
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #184 on: January 03, 2023, 02:35:28 AM »

Two General Reminders.

1. At this point, unless you're a self-funder or maybe Vice President Harris nobody has the money to air TV ads in every early state, general rule. I've been lax with ads because I trust you all, but it's worth a reminder.

2. Turn Ends January 4th, the next turn will drop probably late the 4th or early the 5th. And watch out, this turn will be bigger and badder than any turn we've seen so far! I'm excited. Get your posts in!

Will the coming turn INCLUDE the IA/SC primaries? Or will it end, and then immediately followed by IA/SC? Like, is this the last full turn we will have before the first primaries/caucuses are held?
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #185 on: January 03, 2023, 09:41:32 AM »

Two General Reminders.

Will the coming turn INCLUDE the IA/SC primaries? Or will it end, and then immediately followed by IA/SC? Like, is this the last full turn we will have before the first primaries/caucuses are held?
Yes.
YPestis25

Political Matrix
E: -4.65, S: -6.09

« Reply #186 on: January 03, 2023, 10:13:29 AM »

For the turn end, does it conclude at 11:59 tonight or sometime tomorrow?

I'm going to get my posts in, the New Year knocked me out a bit Tongue
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #187 on: January 03, 2023, 10:38:27 AM »

For the turn end, does it conclude at 11:59 tonight or sometime tomorrow?

I'm going to get my posts in, the New Year knocked me out a bit Tongue

Late tomorrow
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #188 on: January 03, 2023, 10:56:53 AM »
« Edited: January 03, 2023, 11:32:51 AM by KaiserDave »

A general caution against campaign trail back and forth. It gets repetitive, unproductive, and I don’t need it. Focus on your campaigns.
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #189 on: January 03, 2023, 11:58:24 AM »

The news blurb about the Speaker election seems a little prophetic...
VirginiaAaron
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: -3.44

P P P

« Reply #190 on: January 03, 2023, 04:48:24 PM »

A general caution against campaign trail back and forth. It gets repetitive, unproductive, and I don’t need it. Focus on your campaigns.

Well what if Lin Wood genuinely believes that Kristi Noem is having baby-eating parties with Kamala Harris?
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #191 on: January 03, 2023, 04:55:59 PM »

Well what if Lin Wood genuinely believes that Kristi Noem is having baby-eating parties with Kamala Harris?

Who says we aren't?
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #192 on: January 03, 2023, 06:58:01 PM »

Lin Wood helps make the game entertaining for all of us. If Dave's cool with it, I'd say carry on!
YPestis25

Political Matrix

« Reply #193 on: January 04, 2023, 02:31:26 AM »

Finished up!
Senator Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #194 on: January 04, 2023, 11:39:00 AM »

The news blurb about the Speaker election seems a little prophetic...

This actually made me think: Does McCarthy still have a leadership spot after being dethroned by Scalise?
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #195 on: January 04, 2023, 09:44:58 PM »

Unbelievable work this evening. Turn coming in 2 hours.
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #196 on: January 04, 2023, 11:47:33 PM »

It's finally done. Took a while, but it's done. It's a big one.
YPestis25

Political Matrix

« Reply #197 on: January 05, 2023, 12:04:11 AM »

Excellent work Kaiser!
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #198 on: January 05, 2023, 12:24:38 AM »
« Edited: January 05, 2023, 12:29:25 AM by KaiserDave »

I've enjoyed imagining what I think is a plausible (and I hope it comes true!) course for the war in Ukraine. For those who care, this is a rough estimation of where things stand as of early October. Casualties run very high on both sides.
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #199 on: January 05, 2023, 08:57:54 PM »

After seeing the bad reactions to Noem's debate responses (not that I can blame Kaiser - I myself feel they weren't that great and that some of the other candidates' were honestly better), and, moreover, her terrible polling, I was seriously on the verge of announcing Noem dropping out, since it seemed hopeless...that is, until I saw her actually doing decently in Iowa. Will stay in for now, but I need to make sure she puts up a decent performance in Iowa. If she does badly, I'll make her the first drop-out of the contest (second, come to think of it, after Mike Pence).
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies