Poll for my fellow Republicans regarding DACA (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 03:46:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Poll for my fellow Republicans regarding DACA (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: After Trump separates children from parents and family by overturning DACA, do you still consider yourself a Republican?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 32

Author Topic: Poll for my fellow Republicans regarding DACA  (Read 4280 times)
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
« on: September 06, 2017, 08:50:14 AM »

You were all gung go after his victory, and he promised to do this during the campaign, so what the hell are you upset about now?

THANK YOU.

Seriously, these guys are pissing me off.  The man literally says he will do something, you vote for him, then get butthurt when he does it.  You have no right to be upset; YOU VOTED FOR THIS!

I don't care that you didn't like Hillary, so you only voted for Trump to keep her from winning.  Your reasons for voting for Trump DO NOT MATTER.  You voted for him, you voted for his policies, and you voted for his campaign promises.  YOU VOTED FOR HIS DECISION ON DACA.  Stop bitching about it, because this is just as much on you as it is on Trump.
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2017, 08:51:14 AM »

Yes because I dont believe in rewarding breaking the law. No matter who it is

So a baby who's born in Guatemala and brought to the United States by their parents is "breaking the law?"

Yes. However, the idea that being granted legal status with no path to citizenship (and be real lefties, citizenship is off the table as long as Republicans exist) and likely little to no access to government benefits other than perhaps in-state tuition, is some sort of "reward" for their illegal status, which they aren't even culpable for, is ridiculous.

Seriously?  A baby is breaking the law?
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2017, 08:55:41 AM »

Yes because I dont believe in rewarding breaking the law. No matter who it is

So a baby who's born in Guatemala and brought to the United States by their parents is "breaking the law?"

Yes. However, the idea that being granted legal status with no path to citizenship (and be real lefties, citizenship is off the table as long as Republicans exist) and likely little to no access to government benefits other than perhaps in-state tuition, is some sort of "reward" for their illegal status, which they aren't even culpable for, is ridiculous.

Seriously?  A baby is breaking the law?

Yes. Immigration law does not require culpability to be in violation of the law.

You're such a model citizen.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies