February 2017 Federalist Convention (Southern Senate: Leinad Wins Primary) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 03:55:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  February 2017 Federalist Convention (Southern Senate: Leinad Wins Primary) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: February 2017 Federalist Convention (Southern Senate: Leinad Wins Primary)  (Read 6264 times)
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« on: February 15, 2017, 05:05:33 PM »

Are there any more non-fed endorsements wishing to be had before we proceed to a vote?

Yes, there is.

I'd like to request the endorsement of this distinguished party for governor of the North. After being Governor for four moths, I have grown accustomed to this job. I worked to make the Assembly an active place with healthy debate and have largely succeeded, passing nearly three times as many bills as my predecessor. I signed nearly all of these bills, including ones which received support from members of both parties. I proposed this region's very first budget after coordination with other officials in efforts to boost activity. I started councils and passed laws that increased citizen involvement in the region, giving more power to the people of the North and elevating the role of citizens in the lawmaking process. I worked tirelessly getting full slates of candidates in two Assembly elections. For all these reasons and more, my reelection campaign has also received endorsements from prominent Federalists, including Southern Governor and your nominee for president dfwlibertylover.

My record speaks for itself. I have a history of promoting activity and partnership in the Northern region. I hope to see all of you make the right decision when it comes time to vote.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies