I am a democrat BUT... The democratic party needs to change. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 01:12:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  I am a democrat BUT... The democratic party needs to change. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I am a democrat BUT... The democratic party needs to change.  (Read 4194 times)
jojoju1998
1970vu
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: November 03, 2021, 05:30:30 PM »
« edited: November 03, 2021, 05:44:13 PM by jojoju1998 »

This election should be a warning sign to democrats to NOT look down on these voters simply because they don't have a college education or they voted for Trump, or they are racist. They have legimate concerns. I don't agree with their solutions.... but they have valid concerns.

GET AWAY FROM YALE AND HARVARD. Start going into these communities. Do we even need a internship in rural America for democrats ? We should like talk with them, see why they're so angry.

As a child of blue collar working class immigrants, I can see first hand why the Democrats on a national level are so unappealing. People might make fun of " Small Town ", But many Americans love to live in Small Town. Traditional Values. Tradition. Respect. Law and Order. Economic stability.  

The Middle Class is dying and these people are going to become very very angry. ( Ironically though, the Republicans started the policies that led to this moment, the democrats won't say it because like Terry, THEY ALSO INVEST IN THESE THINGS !! ).

WHY DON'T WE GET IT ?? THESE ARE AMERICANS TOO !
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies