If Russia wins the war, how many other countries will they invade? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 25, 2024, 08:05:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  If Russia wins the war, how many other countries will they invade? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: If Russia wins the war, how many other countries will they invade?  (Read 1857 times)
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: July 03, 2022, 05:42:17 PM »

Even if Russia "wins" in Ukraine, which is a big if in and of itself, I think that there can be no doubt that future Russian military intervention can be expected. However, I don't think it would likely be in Europe, and I don't think it would even be anywhere in the near future. Likely, any future Russian intervention would be in the Middle East, West Asia or the Caucasus. However, if no real attempt is made to stop Russian aggression, I think that years and decades down the line future aggression can be expected, even in Europe (of course that is all dependent on how long Putin lasts, and what happens politically in Russia once he goes).

Russia is a time bomb. No doubt about it.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies