If Russia wins the war, how many other countries will they invade? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 03:23:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  If Russia wins the war, how many other countries will they invade? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: If Russia wins the war, how many other countries will they invade?  (Read 1844 times)
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

« on: July 02, 2022, 07:42:33 AM »

Russia's offensive capabilities are already languishing now and they have barely captured a 1/5th of Ukraine. It's going to take them years to rebuild their military, especially if they are still under heavy sanctions.

I'd like to see how this conflict ends before guessing, but I would say Georgia. Belarus is a client state already, and Kazakhstan is probably too large for Russia to successfully occupy. The Russian military's logistical capabilities are just terrible. If Russia fails in Ukraine, and Putin is still in power years from now, it's possible he might want to reorganize & rebuild his forces to try again, but I doubt that would happen for a number of reasons. One in particular being how well-armed, well-trained and fortified Ukraine is going to become if Russia pulls out or a stalemate along the current lines (more or less) occurs.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies