Gabbard refuses to pin chemical weapons attack on Assad (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 07:24:43 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Gabbard refuses to pin chemical weapons attack on Assad (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Gabbard refuses to pin chemical weapons attack on Assad  (Read 5888 times)
ProgressiveCanadian
YaBB God
Canada

« on: April 09, 2017, 05:22:32 PM »

Jesus all the outrage over this?!? The evidence hasn't even come out yet that the Syrian government did the recent chemical attack but being cautious and waiting for the evidence to come out is reason for her to be kicked out of office?! This is goddamn insane!! It's obvious they are using this as an excuse to kick her out of Congress over her criticism over the DNC.
ProgressiveCanadian
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2017, 05:53:13 PM »

There are rumors about her facing a primary challenge. I wouldn't mind if she goes down thanks to her tone deafness on Syria and Assad. .

She won't. It won't even be close.
ProgressiveCanadian
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2017, 05:42:32 PM »

Food for thought for anyone who thinks she can milk the Syria strike to win the nomination:

More evidence that Americans are mislead and gullible. You didn't need anymore evidence since you elected a clown.
ProgressiveCanadian
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2017, 10:29:14 PM »

Food for thought for anyone who thinks she can milk the Syria strike to win the nomination:

I don't think she's going to win the nomination, but I'm confused about what that poll is supposed to prove.  I'm pretty sure Gabbard agrees that Trump lacks a clear plan for Syria, and the poll shows that a narrow plurality of Dems disapprove of the attack.  So why would Gabbard being staunchly against the attack be a loser for her?

It means that she already has lost 45%. It takes less than 10% of the rest who are either unsure or disapprove of the attack (hmmm, how many people on here are staunchly anti-her and disapprove of the attack? At least 10%?) and then also consider how many of those 48% are black or other type of voters not very inclined to her...her ceiling is pretty low.

Are you dumb or just ignorant? As people learn about the strikes the poll numbers will drop like a rock, this is basically the ceiling for support. If we get into a war it will just be Iraq all over again. This will not hurt Tulsi, if anything it will backfire on the establishment.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies