Update for Everyone VIII: He who laughs have the last laugh (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 06:41:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone VIII: He who laughs have the last laugh (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update for Everyone VIII: He who laughs have the last laugh  (Read 108328 times)
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« on: January 08, 2021, 09:36:57 PM »

I've decided that I'll probably start posting on here a bit more frequently than I have in recent months as, in spite of everything, this remains one of the better forums for the discussion of politics, especially the kind of discussion that interests me (international politics and more informed 'academic' analysis).
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2021, 07:26:59 PM »

I am now an essential worker.

My employer sent me a letter today which says that I perform essential work that cannot be done remotely. I can use it in case I'm stopped on my way to work (I almost never go) now with Ontario's stupid new 'stay home order'. 
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2021, 01:32:18 PM »

I'll be eligible to book a vaccine starting tomorrow morning from 8am. Finally!
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2021, 02:06:31 PM »

Got my booster dose with my friend. I went to a walk-in community clinic - strangely enough this was a city-staffed community walk-in, pop-up clinic offering boosters - but it is not advertised or publicized anywhere on the city/public health website (and public health made a point of saying that they're not doing walk-ins for boosters), and my friend and I only found out about it from a Facebook post of an old high school teacher of ours who shared a picture of a notebook with upcoming vaccine clinic hours written down by hand. Others in line also found out through similar word-of-mouth/Facebook, so it's a well-kept secret for whatever reason. Oh, public health, you're a bunch of strange puppies.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies