This is the 2028 map. What happened between now and 2028? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 04:33:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  This is the 2028 map. What happened between now and 2028? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: This is the 2028 map. What happened between now and 2028?  (Read 1488 times)
Utah Neolib
YaBB God
Antarctica

« on: December 12, 2023, 09:15:08 PM »

Trump wins in 2024 and becomes SO unpopular that it makes GWB’s second term look like Reagan and FDR had a love child

The GOP ticket is Trump’s VP/Tucker or Hawley and the Democrats nominate Whitmer/Warnock. Senate elections this year combined with 2026 give us a 60+ filibuster proof majority. And the house is close to if not at 300 Democratic seats

I would die satisfied. As this is my ideal Democratic landslide map. Give or take Florida

I wondered if it is possible that any Senators who are up for re-election 2028 can appear on a Presidential ticket? has that happened before?
That would make the likes of Raphael Warnock, Mark Kelly, JD Vance, Marco Rubio seem potentially out of contention?

It has happened before. Joe Biden in 2008
Probably because he dropped out before the filing deadline? Some states allow someone to appear on the ballot twice, and Delaware was one of those. It’s actually hard to find specifics about this in state election law.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies