Trump's Cognitive Decline. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 10:25:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump's Cognitive Decline. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump's Cognitive Decline.  (Read 7177 times)
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« on: January 23, 2024, 12:58:10 PM »
« edited: January 23, 2024, 01:04:19 PM by Joe Republic »

Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2024, 10:57:16 PM »

Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2024, 07:53:04 PM »

Even if Trump isn't as sharp as he was 8 years ago

He wasn't sharp then either.

the public perception that Biden is doddering is already baked.

Among the desperate victims of the conservative projection machine, sure.

"Trump isn't senile!  Biden is!"
"Trump isn't corrupt!  Biden is!"
"Trump isn't a wannabe dictator!  Biden is!"
"Trump isn't out of his depth!  Biden is!"
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2024, 11:40:35 PM »

The people are pouring over. It’s sort of known as Steak Mountain Steak Hill. Snake. Snake. A lot of snakes. Think they’re rattlesnakes.

Between the rattlesnakes and the rough terrain and the steepness, they said nobody’s coming ov– the people coming over by the thousands! It’s crazy! And we let them come over. We let them do it.

Our country can’t withstand, no country can withstand what’s happening to us. The cities are being inundated. They’re being overrun. They’re taking the parks from children. Them. No more baseball fields. No more soccer fields, no more anything.

It doesn’t sound very serious. Knocker fields or baseball fields. Very serious. Their way of life has changed, and they’re being treated better than long-time American citizens. And they’re being treated better than our soldiers, our veterans are being treated.

They’re staying in world-class hotels. The whole thing is crazy what’s happening in our country!

Let’s call these brave Americans what they really are, persecuted. Christians, they’re being persecuted. And let’s call their imprisoned, and imprisonment. They are being imprisoned by Joe Biden and his people, evil people! He’s surrounded by very evil people!

They are, I believe, just doing whatever they want to do. I don’t believe they have any leadership at all. Joe Biden, because of his gross incompetence, is a threat to democracy, big threat to democracy.

To reverse these monstrous abuses of power the moment I win the election, I will appoint a special task force to rapidly review the cases of every political prisoner who has been unjustly victimized by the Biden regime. Never again will the federal government be used to target religious believers. They are targeting religious believers.

How do people sit there and rapturously lap up every word that uncontrollably spills out of this man's mouth?
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2024, 02:02:45 PM »

I notice that Fuzzy Bear's current username is 'Fuzzy Won't Cover Up Biden's Senility'.

Talk about desperation-level projection and irony…
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2024, 11:09:26 AM »

Somebody said he looks great in a bathing suit, right? And you know, when he was in the sand and he was having a hard time lifting his feet through the sand, because you know sand is heavy, they figured three solid ounces per foot, but sand is a little heavy, and he’s sitting in a bathing suit. Look, at 81, do you remember Cary Grant? How good was Cary Grant, right? I don’t think Cary Grant, he was good. I don’t know what happened to movie stars today. We used to have Cary Grant and Clark Gable and all these people. Today we have, I won’t say names, because I don’t need enemies. I don’t need enemies. I got enough enemies. But Cary Grant was, like – Michael Jackson once told me, ‘The most handsome man, Trump, in the world.’ ‘Who?’ ‘Cary Grant.’ Well, we don’t have that any more, but Cary Grant at 81 or 82, going on 100. This guy, he’s 81, going on 100. Cary Grant wouldn’t look too good in a bathing suit, either. And he was pretty good-looking, right?

Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2024, 10:25:52 PM »

Hannibal wouldn't hesitate to eat Trump's brain if he had the chance.

As a light snack, perhaps?
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2024, 02:09:49 AM »

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies