*IF* Obama loses, what would be the reaction... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 01:02:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  *IF* Obama loses, what would be the reaction... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: *IF* Obama loses, what would be the reaction...  (Read 4384 times)
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: October 16, 2008, 01:56:30 PM »

Europe?  Damned Americans, they elected a cowboy again.  

African Americans?  Damned crackers, I guess Obama really is black.

MSNBC?

Olbermann:  Debolt stole Ohio for the Republicans.

Mathews:  Well, it least it is McCain.

Smiley

J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2008, 11:46:36 PM »

europe would flip out...which.would.make my day

Oh yeah because being hated in the world is working out just great for us. Roll Eyes Man you republicans have no idea what kind of world we are about to live in. This is a new globalized world and it wouldn't be a good idea to throw up a giant middle finger to them by voting for Mccain. Voting for him would make all our foreign policy issues 10 times harder to resolve. I am not saying it's fair but that's what happens when a president from your party fukcs up our relationship with the world. Now everybody overseas thinks republicans are evil or something.

oh boy. stop right there. so we need to elect whoever Europe wants as US president because they'll be all angwee with us?

This is my country, if the Germans or the Brits don't like it; frankly they can go  off for all I care, they don't have a vote or a say in our business. Globalization or not.

Maybe this will make us more like Europe. The reason why Europe is GENERALLY center-left is because of the many years of racial and religious wars they have had to undergo.

[cough]The Holocaust[cough]
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2008, 01:23:54 AM »

Major rioting in the cities, the likes this country has never seen. Not by just blacks either, I feel like the radical left would be in the streets as well, especially after three close elections where they had lost.

That sounds like fear tactics on the part of the Democrats:  Elect Obama or blacks and liberals will riot.

I think, if that were to happen, six hours later, half my neighborhood would be huddled behind me, begging me to protect them from the "Angry Caucasian Horde" in their pickup trucks, with their shotguns,  Gretchen Wilson''s Redneck Woman blaring from their CD players, that was about to descend on North Philadelphia. 

(I'm actually slightly more scared of that than I am of Black people.) Roll Eyes

Keep up the ethnic stereotypes folks; it's going into post election "A pox on both your segregated houses" thread. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies