The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 02:38:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX (search mode)
Thread note
Do not repost count you think may be moderated content here.

Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX  (Read 172842 times)
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« on: June 26, 2020, 01:53:11 AM »

Hasn't got any better since his RSS feed days and possibly the most authoritarian poster. So HP.

Given what threads he posts, BRTD has no room to be critiquing any other poster (especially me).
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2020, 07:02:04 PM »

They are using unmarked cars because the Mobs in the streets are attacking and vandalizing police cars.  It's an appropriate tactic in the face of a lawless, Marxist mob.

People have committed crimes during the violence in major cities.  Those who have need to face the criminal penalties for these acts.  The hysteria is deception, and is a means the left is using to assist the Marxist Rioters guilty of crimes to avoid prosecution.  I'm very definitely not OK with that.  These people are not peaceful protesters; they are persons committing crimes.  And the municipalities where they are committing these crimes are simply not enforcing the law.  Why taxpayers and ordinary citizens should be OK with that is beyond me.

I move to rename the thread after Fuzzy Bear.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2020, 02:07:19 AM »

Another gem:

Of course you can scare people with the spectre of "Marxist Riots", especially when it's true.

What is going on in the streets today is not Dr. King's "non-violent peace movement".  It is a violent Marxist revolt, something people wish to keep the general public from fully recognizing until after the election.  It is a Marxism that is a cure that is worse than all the ills you cite because it will (if fully successful) end individual Constitutional liberties and replace them with the sort of Mob Rule we see now.

Marxist-Leninist movements provide cures that are worse than the disease in every nation they've tried it.  That's what you propose.  What's going on in our streets today is nothing that Dr. King ever signed off on during his lifetime.  And no one in the SCLC ever described themselves as "trained Marxists" as Patrice Cullors, co-founder of BLM, has done.

I won't stop.  And if you say that BLM isn't a Marxist organization, you are either deceived or deceiving.  Their leaders have gone on record.  Their tactics are straight out of Alinsky's Rules for Radicals.  There's no middle ground here.

I still want this thread renamed after Fuzzy Bear.

And if it isn't done by next week, I'd be willing to start a new one with his name attached to it.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2020, 01:17:29 AM »

Nazis used to be so aesthetic. What the hell happened to them?
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2020, 06:58:32 AM »

Black Lives Matter IS a Marxist organization.  It's founders have stated that they are trained Marxists.  Patrisse Cullors said this herself.  I also note that you don't respond to the rest of the post, which points out accurately that these people in the streets are, in fact, committing criminal acts.

Can we rename this thread after him?

It's either him or me, and I'd rather not have this thread named after myself, if no one minds.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2020, 10:21:01 PM »
« Edited: August 05, 2020, 10:32:03 PM by NewYorkExpress »

It's certainly likely, but only if Biden wins.

Democrats aren't violent in large numbers the way it seems Republicans are.
Hard to believe anyone would post something this stupid considering the amount of looting and rioting the left has done in the last few months.

I only count one mass shooting committed by a Democrat in the last decade. I've lost count of how many have been committed by Republicans in the last decade.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2020, 08:56:50 PM »

Who is Jim Trex, and why is this thread named after him? In fact, why is this thread named after anybody? That's not nice.
Jim R Tex is a blue avatar poster who inexplicably changed personality earlier this year and began posting (IMO) unreasonable unhinged nonsense out of the blue. He could now be most accurately described as The Rudy Guliani Of Atlas (modern day Guliani).

jimrtex is one of the best posters on this forum, who contributes substantive, real world stuff most of the time. He is entitled to his opinions, as "wrong" as you may think them.

Like I said on another thread, it's a travesty that this thread is named after anyone. That's a personal attack, which is against the ToS.

I'd be fine with the thread being named after a banned poster like Coraxion, Sanchez or Reaganfan (once the bans on the latter two become official). I'd argue if that happens then there's no real argument for "personal attack".
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2020, 10:32:33 PM »

They're part of his BASE.  They're Joe Biden voters (if they show up).  They're the part of Biden's base that Biden doesn't want to claim.

Very nice of Fuzzy to post directly on to the thread for maximum convenience.

Just for the record, I have a new reported post today, and it is likely this one. Fuzzy, or possibly one of his devoted cultists, reported this. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

It really is long past time to permamute Fuzzy (or at least for us to start reporting everything he posts, since that's basically what he's doing to us.)
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2020, 10:51:10 PM »

They're part of his BASE.  They're Joe Biden voters (if they show up).  They're the part of Biden's base that Biden doesn't want to claim.

Very nice of Fuzzy to post directly on to the thread for maximum convenience.

Just for the record, I have a new reported post today, and it is likely this one. Fuzzy, or possibly one of his devoted cultists, reported this. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

It really is long past time to permamute Fuzzy (or at least for us to start reporting everything he posts, since that's basically what he's doing to us.)

What has Fuzzy Bear done to warrant being banned?

Turning everything into a "I'm being persecuted" complex, even when the person being attacked isn't him.

Him being here has done him, and the forum more harm than good.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2020, 03:34:58 PM »

Wait, did this thread seriously get renamed because people were worried about it being a "personal attack"? The Deluge (or whatever variation thereof) has been named after various posters - left, right, and center - for years. Idk why a bunch of whining is coming in now.

I still think we should retaliate by renaming it after Fuzzy Bear.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2020, 03:49:25 PM »

I'm dubious when I hear someone has been shot in the back seven (7) times.  So I'll suspend judgement.  That doesn't sound good on its face.  However, in the face of Keith Ellison deliberately withholding release of critical information (that George Floyd's "I can't breathe!" was due to a massive drug overdose) that would (and still may) exonerate at least some of the Police Officers in Minneapolis and almost certainly bring about a reduction in charges, I'm going to remain skeptical that Wisconsin officials are being honest about this.  

I note that Blake's Felony Sexual Assault charge has been dismissed.  I would like to know if the victim recanted, and if she recanted under pressure or coercion.  The offense was classified as a Domestic Violence offense, and victims often are coerced into dropping charges, or become unwilling to testify against perpetrators for other reasons.  

Jacob Blake's shooting may, or may not, have been justified.  But he's got his track record.  This forum has branded far less malevolent persons as scumbags, so I'll unequivocally say that Jacob Blake was not a decent man and was not a law-abiding citizen.  Merely being a scumbag does not rate the death penalty.  But it insults my intelligence for anyone to portray Jacob Blake as a decent man or a "Civil Rights Martyr".  Two (2) years ago, he'd be in the midst of being pilloried by #MeToo.

The people rioting in Kenosha should be in jail facing criminal charges.  Every last one.

Why wasn't he infracted for deliberately spreading misinformation?

Because Fuzzy would have burned the forum down had he been infracted for anything. Let's face it, the mods are afraid to infract Fuzzy Bear.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2020, 02:59:01 AM »

At long last, the highly-coveted thread that officially marked the beginning of Atlas Fantasy Elections!

Fun fact: The R-SD guy in that thread is currently the Attorney General of South Dakota!
At first I didn't believe you so I looked it up and yeah, that's definitely him. No idea who else "jravnsbo" could be. Shame he isn't here now, I always like actual politicians on Atlas.

So, are there any posts of his that we could leak to take him down in a future South Dakota election?

That's a perfectly defensible post, given 90% of the posters here at any one point should not be running for elected office.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2020, 08:18:33 PM »

At long last, the highly-coveted thread that officially marked the beginning of Atlas Fantasy Elections!

Fun fact: The R-SD guy in that thread is currently the Attorney General of South Dakota!
At first I didn't believe you so I looked it up and yeah, that's definitely him. No idea who else "jravnsbo" could be. Shame he isn't here now, I always like actual politicians on Atlas.

So, are there any posts of his that we could leak to take him down in a future South Dakota election?

That's a perfectly defensible post, given 90% of the posters here at any one point should not be running for elected office.

I think I sort of got proven right about this guy (assuming he is the same guy).
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2020, 07:02:34 PM »

For Trump: as there are likely to be female TV production staff present, for once please restrain yourself and don't sexually assault them. Or at least not on camera. Doing so could potentially result in a 1% drop of support among your base.

For Biden: be prepared to call 911 when Trump began sexually assaulting a female production staffer.

The only absurd/ignorant part of that post is that Trump will sexually assault a production staffer/moderator on camera. Every thing else is accurate.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2020, 07:15:53 PM »

For Trump: as there are likely to be female TV production staff present, for once please restrain yourself and don't sexually assault them. Or at least not on camera. Doing so could potentially result in a 1% drop of support among your base.

For Biden: be prepared to call 911 when Trump began sexually assaulting a female production staffer.

The only absurd/ignorant part of that post is that Trump will sexually assault a production staffer/moderator on camera. Every thing else is accurate.

The 1% part is absurd too

True, I doubt Trump would lose any support amongst his base at all.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2020, 02:12:27 AM »

Biden should go a step further and declare the Republican Party a terrorist organization.

New York Express is inevitably the best source of left-wing contributions to this thread.

Is that sarcasm, or are you serious?
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2020, 06:22:58 PM »

Probably the weirdest post of all time:

Due to life span increase, approaching 80, there is an adjustment

RED growth process, blue early signs of death

Infancy: 0-3
Toddler 3-6 Early childhood
Childhood 3-12 Pre-Teen
Puberty: 12-20 Adams apple in Men, and Cycle for women
Adulthood 20-40 continiue to grow.

Middle Aged 40-65 stoppage of growth, tooth decay and fuller stomach and diabetes sets in
Senior Citizen 65-100 end of life cycle, seizers, heart attacks or cancer causes death

See, I tell you all OC is a weirdo, but no one listens to me.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2020, 06:59:40 PM »

Probably the weirdest post of all time:

Due to life span increase, approaching 80, there is an adjustment

RED growth process, blue early signs of death

Infancy: 0-3
Toddler 3-6 Early childhood
Childhood 3-12 Pre-Teen
Puberty: 12-20 Adams apple in Men, and Cycle for women
Adulthood 20-40 continiue to grow.

Middle Aged 40-65 stoppage of growth, tooth decay and fuller stomach and diabetes sets in
Senior Citizen 65-100 end of life cycle, seizers, heart attacks or cancer causes death

See, I tell you all OC is a weirdo, but no one listens to me.
Because you're twelve.

If I were twelve, I would have been banned years ago for registering underage.

I am NOT Twelve. I am 27. I was born in 1993, and I'm not sure what I have to do to prove it to you. Do I have to post my birth certificate?
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2021, 05:27:31 PM »

Federal Death Penalty for Trump AND all the rioters (charge all other registered Republican voters nationally with conspiracy to commit murder.)

I thought we weren't allowed to post things that got moderated in this thread.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2021, 05:43:57 PM »

Federal Death Penalty for Trump AND all the rioters (charge all other registered Republican voters nationally with conspiracy to commit murder.)

I thought we weren't allowed to post things that got moderated in this thread.
Like you just did?

For the record, I quoted OSR's quote of me.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2021, 10:56:27 PM »

Should the GOP retake the House, Scalise is my choice for Speaker! Sunglasses  

You can think of this as you will, but show me where it's required to admit that Trump lost.

NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2021, 11:08:55 PM »

Should the GOP retake the House, Scalise is my choice for Speaker! Sunglasses  

You can think of this as you will, but show me where it's required to admit that Trump lost.

I was actually joking here somewhat.

A good joke can still be a horrible post last time I checked.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2021, 03:30:02 AM »

NewYorkExpress is underrated as far as all-around strange posters go

No one, because he'll dissolve Congress, sack his Vice President and rule alone as a dime store Adolf Hitler (genocide against minority groups included for a small fee.)

Lee Harvey Oswald, with the full knowledge and support of Vice President Lyndon Baines Johnson. (LBJ really wanted to be a historically great President, and wasn't above using a martyred JFK to get there.)

YE (I can't in good conscience vote against a moderator).

However, we need a maximum voting age (largely because disenfranchising old people can only benefit Democrats).

I'll go as far as to say that if Cuomo is the Democratic nominee in 2022, this race is Safe R.

This is precisely why the First Amendment needs to go.

Harris (or anyone to the right of The Squad) is going to be railroaded into selecting AOC/Pressley/Tliab if she gets the nomination to be VP.

The only good solution would be wiping Moscow off the map.

if your standards for "horrible human being" are "cheated on your wife" than about 85% of the male population are horrible human beings.

And I don't agree with Senator Sanders. We need to ban gun manufacturing here, and sanction countries who do manufacture guns.

My all time favorite prediction of his was in 2014 when he predicted that Mary Landrieu would lose the Louisiana Senate runoff, but also predicted that she would lose every parish except Orleans Parish...and yet he also predicted she'd win it by enough and come close in the rest that she'd only lose it by 51-49.

Hey, I got the part about Landrieu losing right!
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2021, 03:05:58 AM »

Donald Rumsfeld did nothing wrong. May he rest in peace.  Angel
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2023, 08:16:29 PM »

Context:
This is the worst thing to happen to New York on September 11th.
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies