1940 Presidential Election (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 10:28:15 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  1940 Presidential Election (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: This election series is mine now, baby!
American Union: Senator Robert A. Taft of Ohio and House Minority Leader John Nance Garner of Texas
Workers' Party: Fmr. Secretary of Agriculture Henry A. Wallace of Iowa and Senator Parley P. Christensen of Babel
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: 1940 Presidential Election  (Read 2681 times)
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: April 26, 2015, 11:41:32 PM »

Resurrected for record's sake (since once this series is starting to close up)

This is when I came in exactly, and I voted Wallace anonymously when I was still young to this place.

Obviously Taft won, but the readership has changed and expanded quite a bit since. For example
Forgot to mention earlier, but these are going for two days now so we can speed things up, so everyone knows.

Taft wins with a good turnout of over forty people. 1944 will be up pretty soon.

That in bold would be laughably bad turnout now. That's the number of people that vote for one guy now, maybe even the second place candidate now.

Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2015, 09:07:07 AM »

Are you going to bump all these threads?

Only as far as Spiral has run the series [the Primaries and Conventions by Jones/X were grandfathered in because they lead-up into this], because he's the one who has given the greenlights and the President list stopped after 1936 originally.

The original Master and his immediate predecessor (X) pretty gave a big shrug, and Al Jones and Dallasfan have been silent.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies