Blue avatars, explain to me why you being able to own an AR-15 is actually good for society. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 03:57:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Blue avatars, explain to me why you being able to own an AR-15 is actually good for society. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Blue avatars, explain to me why you being able to own an AR-15 is actually good for society.  (Read 1011 times)
LostFellow
LostHerro

« on: March 30, 2023, 02:01:45 PM »

Calling absolute horse shlt on Illinois, we literally have like 100 shootings per weekend in Chicago…?

I mean the graphic cites its sources. Unless you think the CDC is making up numbers or incompetent at this.

If you want a right-wing argument against Newsome's claims, it's easy just to note various confounding factors such as income, or the fact that most gun deaths are attributed to suicides rather than homicides (so the former is irrelevant with respect to the topic of "assault weapons".)

I would personally think those arguments are not as pertinent as access to guns, and personally vouch for nationwide permitting and the like, but it's not hard at all to find legitimate misrepresentations in the reasoning of left-wing politicians (and most public-facing figures in general without specific expertise) without resorting to "bs data."
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies