Democratic Ides of March Tuesday results thread (first polls close at 7pm ET) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 09:13:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Democratic Ides of March Tuesday results thread (first polls close at 7pm ET) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Democratic Ides of March Tuesday results thread (first polls close at 7pm ET)  (Read 45179 times)
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« on: March 15, 2016, 07:09:02 PM »

North Carolina results are showing me why Sanders screwed up by not targeting the Appalachia regions in GA, NC, TN, and VA.
I wouldn't really count Ashville and Watauga as part of Appalachia though.  The rest of the counties, I'll admit he is running close, which is helping his state wide margin, but those two counties don't count.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2016, 07:40:15 PM »

Oh good, the good ol' racism startin to come out in y'all. 
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2016, 07:51:49 PM »

I wish we could scrap the superdelegates.

Dude, what does that have to do with anything? Clinton is winning by a lot regardless of the superdelegates.

It's still helping her a lot. It'd be closer without them.
Without Super Delegates, he would be down by 300 after tonight.  That is nearly impossible to overcome. 
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2016, 07:56:31 PM »

Oh good, the good ol' racism startin to come out in y'all. 
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2016, 08:01:20 PM »

I've grownup in it, so don't tell me what I do and don't know.  Get off your damn high horse and get over it, cause all you are doing is making yourself look like a fool.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2016, 08:05:54 PM »

I've grownup in it, so don't tell me what I do and don't know.  Get off your damn high horse and get over it, cause all you are doing is making yourself look like a fool.

Calling everything you see racism isn't the right thing to look at things.
How is me calling out people saying blacks are voting against there own interests anything like that.  How does a white guy, know anything of the struggle that many African Americans are facing in America.  Its the same langue they used back in the sixty's, and I know people who were from that time who still talk like that. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies